Reviews for Frozen: So It Begins
niley4eva2012 chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
this was a good read, i enjoyed it :)
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Not to shabby.
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Actually the whole point of "Let It Go" is just to stop holding back and hiding you are. Just be yourself. Forget what everyone else thinks. And Elsa just finally accepts that during the song.
That's what I saw and heard Idina Menzel say in an interview when asked about the song, on YouTube.
Sydney chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Is elsa a little girl in this chapter?
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I've already read the novelization for the film and know how everything started, but this was a really nice guess/idea. One thing I would suggest is proofreading. There are a lot of grammatical/spelling issues (no offense!) But otherwise this is really good
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Cool.

I wonder if your guesses might pan out.
doucheofweselton chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Kristoff's all like "That doesn't look too bad" SON, PEOPLE JUST DIED AND ELSA WAS STABBED AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS 'THAT DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD!?' DAAANG, SON!
fictionlover94 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I loved your story! It could actually happen as I can see it now. Would you help me think of an idea for my own frozen fanfic?
Finmonster chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Interesting ending. Wonder how it will compare with the official version.
HAFanForever chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Ah ha, I bet you paid tribute to Brave with the words "I am the queen! You listen to me!," am I right?! ;) Notice even how both characters names begin with "El," huh?

Is Marshmallow that giant snow and ice monster?

Elsa's words show surely that despite her powers, she cares about the good of her sister and the people in her kingdom, and Anna's words to her sister that Elsa isn't a monster, well, how could those not move Elsa? And the Duke had what I thought was coming to him, with encasing him in a block of ice.
HAFanForever chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Her coronation is about to be the biggest moment in Elsa's life right now, but all she could and probably would think about all that could go wrong if she can't control her ice powers. I think everyone else who knows about her powers would also be dreading the worst, especially now on this day. And being in isolation so much as she grew up all because of this must surely be causing a great deal of turmoil in her, including making her question if she is good or bad. BTW, I had read somewhere that she was originally going to be the film's villain, but it's not that way anymore. But she must be thinking more that she is bad, but I guess part of it stems from the loneliness she feels in not being with those she loves, like Anna, even though she wants them to be safe, even if the loneliness she feels is really painful. :(

In response to your note, I don't want to read so much about the plot if it was revealed, because I don't want to come across possible serious spoilers. I've seen online trailers that are from other countries, but since I can't understand the languages, I don't watch them since it wouldn't be easy for me to comprehend the footage that is shown. Have they not released an actual trailer for the film in America, besides the teaser, yet?
Finmonster chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Well done. Can't wait to see how your ideas compare to the movie.
Wicked Girl99 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Ok that makes sense.
Wicked Girl99 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
This is great!
Finmonster chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Hmm, you're story has gotten me more interested in seeing this movie than anything else I've seen!