Reviews for Cheaters
1CarinoInu chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh please, please continue.
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I totally want more to this. I like your use of imagery and you do well with keeping the tension building throughout.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Yes continue pleeeeaseeee!
twinfools.alike chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Write moreeeeeeee. Omgggggg. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
YES CONTINUE IT
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hot fucking damn son, fuck me dead-

This was hot on so many levels.

UOTP right here, so sexy, so sinfully delicious; you simply MUST continue this.

Please, for my sanity's sake. I need my Uchihacest fix goddammit.
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
pleeeease continue!
mizu scarlet chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
that was amazing please write more please
l Obliviate l chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
i love everything about this fic.. its tone, the entire mood, and of course, the fact that it's hot as hell :) haha i never knew leaving people unnamed would add to the atmosphere so well! love the mysteriousness that surrounds the entire story. i think the hottest part, for me, was how badly Sasuke wanted it but how he was also so damned apprehensive- and how Itachi was all demanding :D which leads me to- sequel, please! i'd love, love, LOVEEE to see how Itachi manages to get Sasuke to sleep with him (not that it'd be difficult for him to persuade Sasuke into it, but oh, the drama and hotness! :D). i know this was written a year ago, but would you pleease let me know if you'll consider writing a sequel? i'd eagerly wait for it! much love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Yeah guys no doubt it was really good but it's obvious this person isn't gonna write more it's been years.. Who knows this person might b dead or something.. Sad but true.
Shadowgirl909 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
More... I NEED MOAR , your fics are awesome but u should really continue this lemony goodness... *nosebleed* I think im losing a lot of blood... I really need some paper nowh ! Too much bloood o.o *blush*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was really good, and I really want you to continue it! Please!
BlackTorment chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Would love for this to be continued!b
yaoi lover96 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Omg pleeease write more this is the hottest thing ive ever read. I want moooooore :D
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
PLEASE continue it, Shouta-san! *w* Brilliant job on this, although I'd like to know who the others are... I hope you continue it -