Reviews for Naruto The Sword Fiend
Good fic
Lord Sykox Charr chapter 10 . 2/5
hey Update please
Eurigos chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
pretty good the chapters could be longer
Eien Michi chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
So far, it's great. Minus a few typos here and there, it's just good.
That first chapter is just a Tease. Can't wait 'till it advances to that moment.
Ranmaru is underused. Nice to see he has a somewhat important role. Plus, I really like his relationship with Naruto.
I think Zabuza should have been more surprised at seeing Kiba.
Shattering chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
You should update more frequently, pretty good series. Though the only minus I see is that it has the same overused trope where he is being chosen over his siblings. Otherwise it's pretty good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Nooooo! This awesome piece of work CANNOT be stopped after only 10 chapters, though I did find Zabuza's speech quite hypcritical, he said people like him fight only for the primal instinct to become stronger and not for ideals and politics yet in the end, that is in fact an ideal in itself SOOOO

Anyways it was great!
xdevil-childx chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Cool story cant wait to see what happens next
RINNESHARINGAN chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
brilliant fic mate...good writing style n narration
Newotouto chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
So short..
Lednacek chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
good one. long update time. ranmaru and haku. nice pairing
Yinko chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Good story. I've been waiting for a gamaran crossover, might want to put that fact in the summery. Also, I like that he doesn't give a shit about his siblings, it's refreshing.
Alpha Cyborg J chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
So glad there's not going to be a harem as it's very unrealistic and the way most people write them make it seem like they're living out the own fantasies instead of telling a story. Anyways great start I look forward to seeing how Naruto gets so strong. Since adding other elements from other anime I hope you add some stuff from Samurai Deeper Kyo since your Naruto reminds me of Demon eyes kyo.
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Is Naruto's sister a tsundere or is she just always like that due to like I dunno housing Kurama's yin chakra?
RandomWriter21 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Nice update, I look forward to the next.
DragonBane541 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
please update soon this is a great story so far