Reviews for This family is cursed
Padackllinsy chapter 96 . 8/24
Omg I love this so much! Your characterisation is amazing, you've done such a great job! I really hope you continue it because it's seriously one of my favourite fan fics, thanks for writing it! 3
TheImpalaLover chapter 16 . 7/1
Wasn't Crowley king of hell after Lucifer died?
Chloe chapter 96 . 5/31
Dude! You should totally keep writing on this fic! I wanna know what happens to Lara, with her powers, her and Cas' relationship, etc!
Chloe chapter 44 . 5/30
Dude, this story is SO! FREAKIN! AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
And, is those things happening to Lara because she's turning into her true form, a Epharim?
That's my guess. Just guess I'll have to keep reading! -
Chloe chapter 6 . 5/29
Dude, I love this story so far, I'll totallymread he whole thing. Thank you for writing it! :)
I love this story! You have to write moe of it soon.I would like to read what happens next!
silveralana chapter 96 . 2/27
Such an awesome story! Not sure if you're still working on it, but I'm in love!
CassDeanSamAngel chapter 6 . 2/2
Guess What I noticed? Castiel was a Seraphim...
Whyyy did you stop? :(( I was dying to know if Cas and Lara ever could get back to normal..
bambamchangChang chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Dude. I love freaking love you. I love this book. Annnnd... YOU NEED TO PUT THIS ON WATTPAD!
Kaito The Shadow Wrya chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
These facts are wrong. The Seraphim were not slaughtered, hell Zachariah is a Seraphim. And Cas becomes one after god restores him. When Lucifer blows him into chunks? Yeah. He gets a 'promotion' in a sense. Naomi may also be one but thats mere speculation.

If you wrote this story before these facts were released then I'm sorry to have bothered you and you probably get this a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Funniest chapter so far
bookwormultimate chapter 96 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 96 . 7/20/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you updated this! I love this story and you do such an amazing job writing it. Please keep updating, this is probably my favorite story on this site.
huggles1989 chapter 96 . 7/13/2014
Thank u thank u thank u for updating so far so amazing your gonna be an amazing writer