Reviews for This family is cursed
I love this story! You have to write moe of it soon.I would like to read what happens next!
silveralana chapter 96 . 2/27
Such an awesome story! Not sure if you're still working on it, but I'm in love!
CassDeanSamAngel chapter 6 . 2/2
Guess What I noticed? Castiel was a Seraphim...
Whyyy did you stop? :(( I was dying to know if Cas and Lara ever could get back to normal..
bambamchangChang chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Dude. I love freaking love you. I love this book. Annnnd... YOU NEED TO PUT THIS ON WATTPAD!
Kaito The Shadow Wrya chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
These facts are wrong. The Seraphim were not slaughtered, hell Zachariah is a Seraphim. And Cas becomes one after god restores him. When Lucifer blows him into chunks? Yeah. He gets a 'promotion' in a sense. Naomi may also be one but thats mere speculation.

If you wrote this story before these facts were released then I'm sorry to have bothered you and you probably get this a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Funniest chapter so far
bookwormultimate chapter 96 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 96 . 7/20/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you updated this! I love this story and you do such an amazing job writing it. Please keep updating, this is probably my favorite story on this site.
huggles1989 chapter 96 . 7/13/2014
Thank u thank u thank u for updating so far so amazing your gonna be an amazing writer
Cutiepi97 chapter 96 . 6/30/2014
Yay! An update! I'm so happy right now! _
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 96 . 6/30/2014
Yay! They're back together again! :)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 96 . 6/29/2014
LARA'S BAAAACK! Where have you beeeeen with this FIC?! D8

I didn't even remember who she WAS until he mentioned the damn SPELL! OMG! O8

*shakes fist* SAMN YOU SAM AND DEEEEAAAANN!
DancingDugong chapter 96 . 6/29/2014
Yes! Update!
Lady The Warrior chapter 96 . 6/29/2014
ooooooooh how I missed u and this fanfic. where have u been ?
it was awesome this time I liked the idea Cas and Lara have sex I mean close to have it hahaha beautiful