Reviews for Write That Down
ladyinblack08 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Damn! I really like this fic of yous! Written really great, hot and unique! A really nice read! Hanji was charaterized definitely accurate here as well as the other characters. Great job! :D
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was really good. Great job.
Just a Mote chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful job and super hot! I feel like you had everyone in character, from Petra and her concern for Hanji and Mike's personal gruffness, to Levi's particular-ness and Hanji's wierd way of making everything work.
The Generic Overlord chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
By god, this is wonderful. I love the detail. And the "detail" if you know what I mean. Overall, HNNNGHH squee worthy
Fujiko-the-cute08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I thought that this would be Levi x Petra, XD
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Ahhh, cute! I especially liked it because of little notes I have written for myself in regards to my hubby. Things he likes, dislikes, is indifferent to, etc. This just made me happy. _
Nixi Evans chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OH MY GAWD! This is such perfection!
It's... I just... I can't describe it! I love it!
Congrats on your wonderful writing skills -3-
hanareader chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I like how you did this, it really shows how much Hanji likes Levi and Levi likes Hanji. And the notes thing as a whole definitely matches with her character. I really think this is a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Ahh!' I loved that last part! They're my otp.. :) keep writing!
Seirin chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! :)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
that was awesome and very well written
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LOOOOOOOVE IT!
Wildeve of the Heath chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Good lord, this is brilliant. Everything fit so well, you've done a stunning job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god this was the best LOL
At first I was confused because I saw Hanji and Petra together, and was like "What?" But I'm glad I read this o mg.
I look forward to more of Levi x Hanji's humorous sexual encounters. ; v ;
Maybe
I-If you want to- LOL
/throws flowers and hearts at you/
Yay ; v ;