Reviews for I Am Alpha
1983Sarah chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Great update! Glad that Derek didn't die and was taken to a place to heal. OMG for Lydia though, you make that very convincingly creepy!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Love it thank for finally telling what happen please update soon :-)
Brenny chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
wow that was really fast, you said "asap" but I didn't think it would be this soon :D
As always great chapter, poor Derek, *yay* hurt!Derek. I get the feeling you're trying to go a little canon right?
1983Sarah chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Terrific job! We got some more answers, may just have cleared Scott's name, and found a new villain to focus on with a wickedly good cliffhanger ending.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That was unexespade in a good why please update sooner :-)
Brenny chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
OMG OMG I need more!

But I gotta be honest I have sometimes problems to follow when you switch between locations or make a time leap. Maybe you could insert a separation line or something like that.
Anyway great writing, this is my fav TW story at the moment.
keelly chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
You need to do something about how you swiitch povs. I like this fic, but a lot of chapter 7 was very confusing especially the end. How is derek submitting to scott at home but also injured with melissa?
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Yikes to black eyes, that doesn't sound good...and I'm soo worried that he can't remember the killings if he can't remember what just happened! But I don't' really want Scott to be bad now, I so love the wolf pack and how close they are! The attachments and the sharing of feelings and the mind reading...so cool!
Brenny chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
More hurt!Derek please :D Love your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
So the kamia back please update fasterext time
AlphaGoddess chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I LOVE this story. Its very emotional and intense but I have to ask. Is this a Scott Derek slash or is that just a very physical brother bond? It says Scott and Allison but I'm confused. Who is killing people then?
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Love this so far! It's so full of intense emotion and mystery too. Like why Derek fights being in Scott's pack and what that connection is that they have. Plus, Scott seems to have a plan, but it doesn't seem as nefarious as it might have before. Can't wait for more!
SilverVulpine chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Is this a Scott/Derek slash fic?
Because It really seems to be building up that way...but it also says the genre is adventure/family and the main pairing is Scott/Allison so I'm just a bit confused...
Kinda hope it is though.
You're writing style did seem to shift a bit with this chapter, but that may be simply because there's a lot more interaction going on.
Looking forward to chapter six!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Is it is stop duttng yourself ps update faster O:-)
Destroyer of Nations chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Is this going to be a slash-fic? Nothing wrong with that but I'd certainly like to know.

Great update! Hope you review soon!