Reviews for Salvage Operation
Kirawr chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
You had me at ragebending,
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I really like this. I really, REALLY like this. It's fun it's entertaining, and your not even past the fifth chapter. You've done a great job so far, I love this story. Although, I highly suggest you remove the parts of Aang and Katara enjoying their honeymoon and instead do something similar to what you did with Mai and Ty-Lee 'cause this story isn't about them and having the story interrupted by that is kinda a moodkiller.
Ecomadness chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Loving this story so much can't wait for more.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Really liked the pattern you had with this chapter! Very funny. :D
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Wow the tension at the end was intense! This chapter was so darn cute! It was so well-written too it was almost like I was watching it rather than reading, very impressive. Can't wait for more.
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I love Tokka and Kataang so much. This story couldn't be anymore squeal-worthy, also some really good quality writing. I haven't had any jarring syntax throw me out of the rhythm of the story or found any errors. Love it so far!
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Super excited to read this, great prologue.
TheWeekendSinner chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Love this chapter! You've captured Toph and Sokka's interactions perfectly, from bittersweet to downright hilarious.

"He had even danced with Zuko, though at this point his reasoning behind that choice was a bit unclear."
#ZOKKA #BROMANCE

I also really love the little moments you gave us with everyone else...Zuko, Mai and Tylee, Aang and Katara,etc. (It's probably just me, but it's SO hard for me to imagine my precious baby Aang getting it on! HE IS/WAS SUCH A LITTLE CUTIE.)
TheWeekendSinner chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Gahh, sad Sokka makes me sad. I can totally imagine him, the heartbroken third wheel alongside his sister and Aang. /3

Loved Toph and Katara's little heart-to-heart. LMAO at Katara jumping around like a lunatic yelling, "I don't care! It doesn't matter!"

"Katara laughed as she closed the door, "Oh Toph. We really missed your jokes around here.""
...the earthbender began to think that what had started as a joke was really a quite brilliant idea in disguise."

EEEEEK.

(Also, I was totally snorgling over Sokka checking out Toph's ass. XD)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Very interesting fic. It's a really unique plot and I'm eager to see where you take this. Great work! :)
justcallmehermione chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I cannot wait to read the rest of this story! Please update soon!
SuperNerd99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is just great. It's so dramatic, like, "it's a monument to sacrifice and creativity and blah blah blah blah blah" and then: Space Sword. It's hilarious. You gotta keep writing this thing or I'm gonna die of anticipation and it'll be all your fault.
Safely Away chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I can't tell you how stupefied I am by this fic.
Since legend of Korra came out, I've been catapulted in that world instead of the real one and when the season ended. I died. So this really helps me cope with the myriad of feelings that overcomes me.
Anyhoo...
Love love love this story. I've been obsessed over your hunger games stories so when you switched over to this for the time being I was momentarily shocked (in a good way). I love everything so you'd better continue to update :)
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is goddamn AMAZING. Oh my glob, it is beautiful. I cannot WAIT to see where you go with it. Seriously, I just liked so much of this and it is so incredible and aaaaaaa I am fanboying here! Eeeeeee!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ooh, I like this! Very nice imagery, and a very interest-catching intro! Very nice. :D

(And it's TOKKA, too! AWW YISSSSS)