Reviews for Life as a Billionaire's Daughter
•—•
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
I wanted chocolate chip.
Purple Pizza chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Ohhh... I'm sorry the story is doing that to you. I have really loved this story
Purple Pizza chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
I'm a little disappointed... I thought he'd be angrier...
Still enjoyed though
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOUITES! ( AND I'M PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T SPELL THAT RIGHT!) PLEASE I RESPECT YOUR DISISION ( YET AGAIN I DONT THINK I SPELT THAT RIGHT) BUT WHY?!
CrystalClear98 chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
I'm so sorry. I hope you get better :-) if you ever want to talk to anyone about anything just message me
FandomsHaveRuinedMyLife chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
I'm sorry that we won't get more of this but you made the right choice. You're health is more important so thank you for writing this in the first place!
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Hey it's okay you owe me nothing. I was actually wondering what was going on with you since it had been awhile since your last post. I may be just a fan but I feel after all this time you are a friend to me. I don't know the details of your hardships and can't say I understand but recently I lost my beloved uncle and it's pretty rough. I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad. His passing was just a wake up call to me that you only get one shot to live your life as you see fit. Nothing you do should make you feel bad or sad. You should be proud of what you've accomplished as a writer. I've seen you progress and I look forward to your other stories. Although I do wonder if you would do me the honor of taking over. I love what you created and I hope you would consider me as a contender. If not it will not change my mind of you. You are beautiful and just now you have a friend in New York. Which says a lot because we notoriously hate everyone. Here's a Hershey kiss sweetie and the biggest hug I've got for you.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
I'm sorry to hear this, but your health should always come first.
hateme101 chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Its sad to hear that your leaving this story but I completely understand. Your health comes first. Your a great writer and I hope you continue writing due to the fact that you enjoy it and your talented at it.
hateme101 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
so if she tells someone Loki will kill them? interesting update soon
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
This wasn't one of your strongest but that's okay. I think seeing Gypsy interact with Natasha will be a nice change of pace. Sometimes taking a detour will help give you perspective. Also I don't know if you watch Agents of Shield but you might want to use that as a bridge. Idk just a thought. Either way here's some Tiramisu its newly bought.
thatwritersdream chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Please update soon I love this story!
madscientistavenger chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Yay! It's so great to hear from you again, I've missed you and your story! Brilliant instalment, though I had to re-read this entire story again to remember what was going on.
Merry Christmas, I hope to hear more from you soon.
hateme101 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
ooohhh Steve is mad but in a mad caring way. haha that sounds so weird
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »