Reviews for Alphabits
The episode you're thinking of is Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village, when Ash first caught it. Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden was later, when it decided it didn't want to evolve
RemusKetchum chapter 24 . 4/1
I adore finding an alphabet challenge that succeeds in every area it sets out to focus on. This is an excellent collection of flash fiction - but I would love to see the final two entries! Please finish it for us!
Arecyou ever goingg to do y or z? Please?
This is hilarious! Poor ash cant catch a break
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Why the hell would you write this!? I wanted to see Ash kick Misty's ass! It's not that hard to imagine, especially if Ash used Pikachu! Even Misty admitted in their gym battle episode that Ash would have kicked her ass if he used Pikachu! Plus, Pikachu always wins against Gyarados or Milotic!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I love it when you make Ash win bets against Misty, you should do it more often
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
That line is from Toy Story! How pathetic is it that I remembered right away? Anyway, LOL Brock giving Ash chessy pickup lines and Ash screwing them up is just so fucking awesome! XD And Misty unwittingly insulting Brock at the end was a nice little cherry on top!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Holy crap that was so sitcom-y! XD
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Wait, is Will in this case the Elite Four member Will?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
I'd love to see that list!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
That's just awesome!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I remember both of those episodes! Nostalgia.
cake0108 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Jjaja this chapter was overly cute!
jeannot1978 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Ash/Angie is Morpheousshipping.
jeannot1978 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
A 100th level Gyarados vs. a 20th- 25th level Snover... that would be a one hit KO! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!