Reviews for Alphabits
Pokeshipper4life chapter 10 . 1/8
This reminds me of when Ash got jealous when the two male gym leaders in the orange islands were flirting with or giving Misty attention. Anyway, I liked this one.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 4 . 1/7
This one was funny. Ash thought Misty was talking about an engagement ring. I agree with you, I can so see this happening in the anime too. Great job on this chapter!
cake0108 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Omg love it! Their relationship is awesome!
Jim Owen chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
You planning to finish this someday?
K.T.Waterflower chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Cute :)
K.T.Waterflower chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Lol I love when they make bets like this especially if ash wins for a good reason.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Aw, this was just unfair.
le.pechi chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
I usually don't review stories, but this one I HAD to.
oh my, when I read the "YOU TWO THINK I'M" from Brock, I had to muffle my laughter with my Pikachu plush because it's so late...
it's been a while since I laughed this hard, thank you.
:D
I love these stories so far!
Aayushi chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
For Y it could be You ( ash misty fluff ) YoYo ( Ash obsessed with a YoYo and gets something broken while playing with it ) Yank (Misty's powers to yank Ash anywhere ) Yell ( Misty's yelling )

For Z it could be zodiac ( Anything...) Zipper (Misty constantly telling Ash to Zip his backpack properly and then he loses something precious like...cookies maybe? )

I miss you sooooo much nyislandersgirl... :'/
SophiaLucia chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
A Dance Moms and Pokeshipping crossover would be so funny.
Serena chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
This is literally my most favorite story ever
I have read this almost more than 50 times
Best fan fiction ever
Love you
I like your each and every story amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
The episode you're thinking of is Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village, when Ash first caught it. Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden was later, when it decided it didn't want to evolve
RemusKetchum chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
I adore finding an alphabet challenge that succeeds in every area it sets out to focus on. This is an excellent collection of flash fiction - but I would love to see the final two entries! Please finish it for us!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Arecyou ever goingg to do y or z? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
This is hilarious! Poor ash cant catch a break