Reviews for Alphabits
le.pechi chapter 15 . 6/5
I usually don't review stories, but this one I HAD to.
oh my, when I read the "YOU TWO THINK I'M" from Brock, I had to muffle my laughter with my Pikachu plush because it's so late...
it's been a while since I laughed this hard, thank you.
:D
I love these stories so far!
Aayushi chapter 24 . 3/20
For Y it could be You ( ash misty fluff ) YoYo ( Ash obsessed with a YoYo and gets something broken while playing with it ) Yank (Misty's powers to yank Ash anywhere ) Yell ( Misty's yelling )

For Z it could be zodiac ( Anything...) Zipper (Misty constantly telling Ash to Zip his backpack properly and then he loses something precious like...cookies maybe? )

I miss you sooooo much nyislandersgirl... :'/
SophiaLucia chapter 9 . 2/6
A Dance Moms and Pokeshipping crossover would be so funny.
Serena chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
This is literally my most favorite story ever
I have read this almost more than 50 times
Best fan fiction ever
Love you
I like your each and every story amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
The episode you're thinking of is Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village, when Ash first caught it. Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden was later, when it decided it didn't want to evolve
RemusKetchum chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
I adore finding an alphabet challenge that succeeds in every area it sets out to focus on. This is an excellent collection of flash fiction - but I would love to see the final two entries! Please finish it for us!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Arecyou ever goingg to do y or z? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
This is hilarious! Poor ash cant catch a break
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Why the hell would you write this!? I wanted to see Ash kick Misty's ass! It's not that hard to imagine, especially if Ash used Pikachu! Even Misty admitted in their gym battle episode that Ash would have kicked her ass if he used Pikachu! Plus, Pikachu always wins against Gyarados or Milotic!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I love it when you make Ash win bets against Misty, you should do it more often
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
That line is from Toy Story! How pathetic is it that I remembered right away? Anyway, LOL Brock giving Ash chessy pickup lines and Ash screwing them up is just so fucking awesome! XD And Misty unwittingly insulting Brock at the end was a nice little cherry on top!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Holy crap that was so sitcom-y! XD
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Wait, is Will in this case the Elite Four member Will?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
I'd love to see that list!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014