Reviews for The Moon and the Stars
KxtherinxJones chapter 1 . 1/24
This is surely one of the sweetest fanfics I've read lately, and I also like Belle being stubborn and visiting hook until he admitted defeat, and when he did it was so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow. I love it so much. Ahhh I wish there was more :( please write more! Maybe another chapter? It would be so awesome.
Anyway,this fanfic is super super super good lol good job! - I am gonna read this again,probably 2 days later. Asdfggf
ak chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow! I don't even watch the show but this was amazing. Kind of made my evening! Please continue writing Anne, you're great.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
T-T WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME SO MUCH JOY ONLY TO STOP! OH WHAT A WORLD!
Loved it! My Captain Book feels are soaring!
Sari chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is great, I love not only the story but how you were guiding the events, and the main reason of why Belle was visiting him. Good work.
Kip chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was a cute story.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Such a sad tale in the show between Hook and Gold. They both have lost and hate. At least Hook didn't kill Belle for his hate like Gold did...
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm half way through the first season of Once Upon a Time. I remember what happened to Bell. I'm glad here she gets some sort of happy ending. Thank you again for exposing me to a different fandom :) Maybe you'd find inspiration and write a Ranger fic again? Of course this one shot goes to my favourites. Hugs.
Elena