Reviews for Fight Me, Bite Me
HA NA IM FUCKING DIEING ''you got yours around the same time as Elfmen so of corse i though...'' YO THAT PART KILLED ME
CaptainRicochet chapter 66 . 6/3
Second time reading this story all the way through (in under six months, at that) and I like it even more! Your characterisations are great, one of my all time favourite fanfics.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 28 . 5/15
Your voice as Happy is the cutest thing I've heard in my entire life... And your gray-voice is super hot too :3 This fanfic is really fricken awesome!
i freaking love the idea of natsu topping
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 3 . 5/10
This chapter was perfect. And I think ur voice made me gay. Love it! You should definitely have a whole audiobook 3
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 5/10
This is a really good fanfic.
cousinittsister chapter 31 . 5/6
oh my God! that's messed up with the moth!

this story is amazing...
Pweeeaase Rhov! MAKE A NEW CHAPTER! Your 1,000 other fans and I are dying for a new chapter release. I live for this story! All 13 years of my life should've been fully dedicated to reading your fanfics...SO PLEASE UPLOAD SOON! (crying kitten emoji) It's really tiring rereading the same stories(I've read this one 3x, L.A.N.D. 4x, Icemake:SOFTWARE about 9x, and the College fire alarm one maybe...um...100X!
ayumi16E chapter 19 . 4/28
Hey,
first of all, I would like to point out that I'm french so my written english is not the best there is.

So, to tell you frankly, your story is amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of this pairing, there are too much fics about them and lots of it is low quality or a plot that is really too simple or too used. So imagined my own surprise when the rumor spoke of your fic and curious like a cat I go to it and WWOOOWWW... I was like "What is this? How could I've not read it before?" and "damn, that's a really good story".

Like I told you, this pairing is not one of my favorites, I prefer Natsu with males like Laxus or Loke. However the scenario, from the point of wiew of the character's psychology, is a jewel. There is a real past for them, real struggles. I began to read this fic yesterday so I'm not too advance in the plot but what I've read already blow up my mind.

I've already read a fic like this in another fandom, a fic which is a really good introduction to safe and sane BDSM, but I can tell you this: I've forgotten the title of this fic but I know yours I won't forget.

I will continue to read this fic, till the end. Now, it's hard to find a good story with great sex scene wich isn't just a PWP. Like the rumor says : come for the piss stay for the plot.

I don't know if you want my opinion on your linguistics but I told myself that you would like to know the opinion of a foreigner. I began to read in english 10 years ago, so I would like to think I have a good grasp of the english language. Your story is well written and is easy to read to me, sometimes I have trouble with expressions or words that I don't know but otherwise it's a real pleasure to read you. With time I've begun to notice grammar and language errors in english fics and that's what drove me away from french fics to begin with. This is what downgrade my pleasure to read but with yours I don't have any problem, if there is I didn't notice and it aleviates my mind.

WOW look at this review, I think it begins to be too long so I'll stop there. While I hold your attention I would like to know if I may translate one of your fic: the Lion in Winter in french. If it's okay with you I'll post it on my french account: ayumi16 (ayumi16E is just for my reading in english).

So, till next review,
Bye bye and good continuation
ayumi16E
deboome chapter 35 . 4/20
Wtf gray? He just let natsu do that to juvia ! Omg this is ridiculous , i bet if master know he won’t let it dlide considering natsu’s issuse they are very serious
solarlunarstar chapter 53 . 4/12
LMAOOOO THE THERAPIST WAS GETTING HOT AND BOTHERED. OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORIES. *followed* ;)
Hey assbutt chapter 3 . 4/6
Is natsu male Virgo or something cause he has pink hair and he likes punishment
Kira Hana chapter 66 . 3/12
This is amazing! I hope this story continues to be updated, and isn’t abandoned, there are still so many questions to be answered
I don't get why people like this story :/
Luka chapter 66 . 2/27
i really hope this doesn't disappear ;-; i found this story early last year and fell in love with it, it just seems very professionally done and cleanly written. not many typos or random made up things in the mental heat side of the story. very well researched and very well written and just ahh. i'll miss it so much if it disappears. ill have to follow it on the other sites just in case
2,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »