Reviews for Nameless Creature
Ruth1989 chapter 1 . 7/2
perfect so sad though
mystical blue dreams chapter 1 . 4/3
I died because of this..again... X''(
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 1/26
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MY HEART TO BE CRUSHED LIKE THIS. All of the raw emotion from tho piece just come to life and it's really expressive and I really like this.
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just as I was beginning to think Rivetra couldn't have had a more tragic ending, I stumble across this. T.T

This ... this could have SO easily happened in the manga / anime. Probably a good thing it didn't. I don't think this side of the fandom could have handled it. But still, it's so beautifully written! And so devastatingly heart-wrenching. New head-canon, me thinks.

Oh, Levi ...
hdcgvzj chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*snif* Hear this? It's the sound of my heart breaking. DX
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I don't ship them, I don't ship them, I don't ship them... Oh gosh, this is hopeless DX Why did you have to do this? I tried so hard not to like any character/pairing too much while watching/reading this series and narrowly avoided this one but alas I made the entirely masochistic decision of reading this. Anyways... Very very well done on writing this piece of art and you've all the characters spot-on. Despite Levi's outward lack of emotions, I believe that he is very much affected by the deaths going on around him and I really liked your portrayal of him in this. Thanks for sharing! :)
limonium chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
this was absolutely heartbreaking
and his dream is just sad and unreachable and sighs
AliLaShae chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
My heart...
HOW DARE YOU WRITE THIS. It was amazing though. I have a personal headcanon that Petra was pregnant when she died and neither of them knew. I'm still upset over her and Squad Levi's deaths...but great job on this one-shot! It was really heart-breaking but very tragically beautiful :)
Floweravenue chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I found your another amazing story. It's really touching and beautiful. Very well done!
whisperingivy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was reading this during lunch at school and then I just started crying bUT THATS OK BECAUSE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN
FinalBraus chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is excellently written. Great job!
hormonal granny chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
now this is the best way to drain out my tears. this story is heartbreakingly beautiful and i love it!
Seabit chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
*gross sobbing*
But, in all seriousness, this is AMAZING! Love it so much! (cried a lot, tho, but that's okay)
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
There's torture...and then there's Torture.
This one was horribly awful, heart-wrenching and I'm shedding tears...
You did a good job (both at destroying my heart and at writing this)

I...why (I cry because rivetra didn't deserve it's end) ...have no words.
Mrs. Kagami chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This fic is so good xD !
I mean this one shot of yours is very awesome! It made me cry T.T ! Poor Levi ,. Tsk. This fic is very realistic to the point I wish it really happened in the anime.,. -sigh- .. I miss Petra Dx !