Reviews for Nameless Creature
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 6/24
I've been reading the summary for so long I immediately recognize it haha. This is the first time I've managed to be brave enough to at least read through and instead of merely taking note before moving on. Ouch. Anger first before any kind of mourning. Because that's is just the way he is and he definitely won't break down in public.
DisabledAccount10235 chapter 1 . 1/25
Nope. Nope. Nope.
My heart got destroyed. I cannot feel anything. This is what happens when you search for Rivetra.
Ruth1989 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
perfect so sad though
mystical blue dreams chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I died because of this..again... X''(
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MY HEART TO BE CRUSHED LIKE THIS. All of the raw emotion from tho piece just come to life and it's really expressive and I really like this.
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just as I was beginning to think Rivetra couldn't have had a more tragic ending, I stumble across this. T.T

This ... this could have SO easily happened in the manga / anime. Probably a good thing it didn't. I don't think this side of the fandom could have handled it. But still, it's so beautifully written! And so devastatingly heart-wrenching. New head-canon, me thinks.

Oh, Levi ...
hdcgvzj chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*snif* Hear this? It's the sound of my heart breaking. DX
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I don't ship them, I don't ship them, I don't ship them... Oh gosh, this is hopeless DX Why did you have to do this? I tried so hard not to like any character/pairing too much while watching/reading this series and narrowly avoided this one but alas I made the entirely masochistic decision of reading this. Anyways... Very very well done on writing this piece of art and you've all the characters spot-on. Despite Levi's outward lack of emotions, I believe that he is very much affected by the deaths going on around him and I really liked your portrayal of him in this. Thanks for sharing! :)
limonium chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
this was absolutely heartbreaking
and his dream is just sad and unreachable and sighs
AliLaShae chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
My heart...
HOW DARE YOU WRITE THIS. It was amazing though. I have a personal headcanon that Petra was pregnant when she died and neither of them knew. I'm still upset over her and Squad Levi's deaths...but great job on this one-shot! It was really heart-breaking but very tragically beautiful :)
Floweravenue chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I found your another amazing story. It's really touching and beautiful. Very well done!
whisperingivy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was reading this during lunch at school and then I just started crying bUT THATS OK BECAUSE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN
FinalBraus chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is excellently written. Great job!
hormonal granny chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
now this is the best way to drain out my tears. this story is heartbreakingly beautiful and i love it!
Seabit chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
*gross sobbing*
WhyyyyahajsbsjskJhj
But, in all seriousness, this is AMAZING! Love it so much! (cried a lot, tho, but that's okay)