Reviews for Paper Cranes
dee1600 chapter 35 . 7/30
I hope you continue and finish your work here. I am really looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Mystheorie chapter 33 . 7/26
It's been over 2 years and I'm still not over the fact that I have no idea what happened to this story/author. So much work was put into this, and it isn't just one of my fave fan fics, it's actually one of my favorite things read in general! I really hope the author is okay, as it seems odd to just quit a story this good (so close to the end too). I refuse to unfollow it in my small hope that it will one day be update :(

I wish i could find her on another site!
x3PokkiTan chapter 35 . 5/13
2-3 more chapters? o-o it's been 2 years already (‿) and my patience it running thin...
Pls update ; - ; I luv tis story so much.
Pls author-san TT
ILoveSxS chapter 35 . 4/27
This is great I loved it good job
ILoveSxS chapter 17 . 4/26
Ive been tricked! So it was her!
ILoveSxS chapter 11 . 4/26
She's finally changing
Please finish it's been 2 years since you updated! And you said there was only a few more chapters left in your last post. Please finish.
JDH1080 chapter 35 . 4/2
You've only got a few more chapters left. Come on, I know it's not easy to finish a story, but you're so close. Don't give up.
sessholove chapter 35 . 4/1
i rlly lv dis story.. itz diff frm othr fanfics.. d story seems so real..
plz plz update..
Omg their relationship has come such a long way. I'd really really love to know what it comes to. Please update soon!
Leonhart9 chapter 35 . 1/4
Please finish this story!
Saikoubi-Megami chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I always seem to stumble upon this story and normally just get though the first chapter before im like what the hell is this BS. Rin getting married to some unknown, she doesn't even know who sesshomaru is. But today I stumbled across the story again and was like you know what let me actually get through the first chapter. It must be a good story if it has so many reviews and is on a lot peoples favorites...I read the 35 chapters in one Night! I just couldn't stop I was so engrossed in it. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story you were so close to finishing it!
Chocolattechan chapter 35 . 6/30/2016
Hello, I know it has been over a year since you last updated and you may not even see this review, but I sincerely hope to read this story to completion. Never have I been so engrossed in a story with such great characterization and story flow/plot. I usually do not like OCs since they are not typically well done. But you bring your OCs to life and I just love Mika, Minako, Akahito, and Hatsuriko and I find myself wanting to read about them just as much as Sess/Rin (And that is saying something!) I will keep checking periodically as I just love this story so much. Hope all is well.
m.Autumn chapter 35 . 6/13/2016
Can't wait to read the last chapters! I'd love to see where you proceed to take this story! Write on!
m.Autumn chapter 31 . 6/13/2016
Not too lemony- it's great! Just loving the characters and world you've set up!