Reviews for Paper Cranes
Chocolattechan chapter 35 . 6/30
Hello, I know it has been over a year since you last updated and you may not even see this review, but I sincerely hope to read this story to completion. Never have I been so engrossed in a story with such great characterization and story flow/plot. I usually do not like OCs since they are not typically well done. But you bring your OCs to life and I just love Mika, Minako, Akahito, and Hatsuriko and I find myself wanting to read about them just as much as Sess/Rin (And that is saying something!) I will keep checking periodically as I just love this story so much. Hope all is well.
m.Autumn chapter 35 . 6/13
Can't wait to read the last chapters! I'd love to see where you proceed to take this story! Write on!
m.Autumn chapter 31 . 6/13
Not too lemony- it's great! Just loving the characters and world you've set up!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 6/7
Every so often I come back to your page praying for an update and so far, my prayers have yet to be answered. I can't even begin to express how much I've enjoyed your story and how anxious I am to see an update from you. I completely understand how stressful life and work can be so I hope everything is fine and well with you. Please, don't abandon this story!
you're almost done with the story! I think you should finish up the last few Chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bucitosentubebida chapter 35 . 5/13
I know real life and work is hard, I will wait for an update another eternity, but just want you to know that I love your story.
In a month's time this chapter will be having an anniversary! I really hope you update it soon! It is one of my favorites!
Please update soon I'm dying for the relationship between Sesshomaru and Rin to flourish. This is the best fan fiction I've read yet.
Wow! U have to update. You've come too long a way to leave this story. Can't wait for an update!
kalun.gengchul chapter 35 . 3/4
'pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee updateeeeeeee soooooooooon i am dyingg hereeee
kalun.gengchul chapter 32 . 3/4
so that means Inuyasha is not going to be in this fic? i would like it tough i love him.
kalun.gengchul chapter 29 . 3/4
yessssssssssss! he cares! more than he is willing to addmit it! and both are finally going somewhere
kalun.gengchul chapter 27 . 3/4
Noooooooooooo. I am afraid of keep on reading, knowing you havent updated since forever and i dont know how will you leave the STORY or if u will even finish it. PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
kalun.gengchul chapter 19 . 3/4
nononono i have to sleeeeeeeep ... i mean no read...no sleeeeeep. xD
kalun.gengchul chapter 18 . 3/4
this chaaaaaaaapteeeeeeeeeeer aoifhraif0949pca

I hate you! its 3:20 am and i should be sleeping bbuttttt nooooo here i am jajaja reading your aamaizing fanfic and hoping i could read a little more