Reviews for Cut Throat Claws
Madison chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I personally think Russell will show up and everyone will be like "you look like joker! I know let's all play joker!" And they won't notice Russell odd behavior and think "wow he is really getting into the game!" And then he is gonna do something big and creepy and...well...joker like and everyone will flip the heck out.
Love where the story is going cause Russell is my favorite character! Doing a great job!
P.S I am aware of the nerve racking irony that my name matches a minor character in the series, So to avoid confusion, my nickname is Mikey
MarcellusMiro66 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I actually like this concept. Please continue this story.

I think that the pets will eventually believe that Russell is serious and probably get captured and/or tortured, while Sunil is inspired to become Batman. Blythe might also share some involvement in the plan.
coco chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
no afense but this creeps me out
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Okay, I predict that Russel will set up a trap for his friends. The first pet the walks in will be caught, and Russel will make another pet he Batman and try to save the hostage before its too late.
Monica chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I think russel is going to get too obsessed over the batman movie, and he is going to become some sort of PHSYCO MANIAC WHO IS DRAWN TO BLOOD AND VIOLENCE! Or something like that...
BizarreRhapsody chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The second I read the summary the phrase "Why so serioussell..." came in my head and just like that I knew I would enjoy reading this...and I'm glad I was right.
waiting patiently for the next chapter :D
Elmdawn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I think that the other pets are going to arrive and think Russell has gone all Fun Russell, until he says something along the lines of "Who's Russell? I'm the joker!" Then the pets decide to play along.
Devi-Yosh chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is really good so far! Not that many horror stories on LPS out there, and I love them! I personally like to think Russell was corrupted upon seeing The Joker's cruel acts, not just drawn to doing the sane thing just because he's an animal.

As for the next chapter, I'm gonna bet either Sunil watches it and is inspired to turn into Batman - or Batmongoose - or Russell will kill his first victim.
Itsjustariana chapter 1 . 8/3/2013