Reviews for The Hostage Return Plan
Adaleaz chapter 1 . 5/25
This shits cool I hope to see more work from you in the future
FandomGoddess90 chapter 1 . 5/6
Amazing story! It’s chapter 1 and I’m already hooked!
Power to the potato
lucia chapter 11 . 4/18
I'm very sorry for your must have been a do the ones we love ever really leave us?No they don' remain in our hearts for the awesome Gothic the by , my birthday is 6 days before hinata's
SilverDragon1218 chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm liking it already :D I'm gonna keep reading to find out what happens next. Also i like it when the author leaves notes like those at the end. Its fun to read. Byeeeeeeeee:D
lucia chapter 8 . 4/11
nice use of English ''shooting daggers'' honestly!(;
lucia chapter 4 . 4/11
incidentally , who was the voice? Was it the nine tailed fox?
lucia chapter 3 . 4/11
thank you for another damn good chapter
Kitsune Sennin113 chapter 1 . 3/27
Potatoes are potatoing, and I really like your story
CoraxNightmare chapter 36 . 3/18
Found your story today and binge read until the most recent chapter, as a long time Assassins Creed fan this story has been awesome to read. Black Flag is my favorite game so Edward Kenway is a joy to read, especially the scene in the Hokages office when he walked in covered in guards trying to stop him. Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing how your story progresses.

-Casey the CoraxNightmare
Just A Fan chapter 9 . 2/1
I may Need to barrow some of this for my book. I will credit you and say "Hey, Read this guy's book. Shit's Lit."
Just A Fan chapter 7 . 2/1
Thank you. For adding Ezio. #BestAssassin
Just A Fan chapter 3 . 2/1
Your writing is FUCKING AMAZING. It is inspiring me to write better longer chapters, as well as a Naruto fick of my own. So I just wanted to say thanks. They may not be very long chapters but they are still good. Quality over Quantity, and if you can do both, Awesome.
Mythology216 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ, YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC FUCKING EAGLE!

But in all seriousness, this was a very well written chapter and an interesting concept.
Akane Mosoa chapter 26 . 12/20/2017
Personally I think that you should have had Avaline or Shao Jun instead of the traitor Assassin. Besides, the girls need someone to be their role model.