Reviews for The Hostage Return Plan
lucia chapter 11 . 4/18
I'm very sorry for your must have been a do the ones we love ever really leave us?No they don' remain in our hearts for the awesome Gothic the by , my birthday is 6 days before hinata's
SilverDragon1218 chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm liking it already :D I'm gonna keep reading to find out what happens next. Also i like it when the author leaves notes like those at the end. Its fun to read. Byeeeeeeeee:D
lucia chapter 8 . 4/11
nice use of English ''shooting daggers'' honestly!(;
lucia chapter 4 . 4/11
incidentally , who was the voice? Was it the nine tailed fox?
lucia chapter 3 . 4/11
thank you for another damn good chapter
Kitsune Sennin113 chapter 1 . 3/27
Potatoes are potatoing, and I really like your story
CoraxNightmare chapter 36 . 3/18
Found your story today and binge read until the most recent chapter, as a long time Assassins Creed fan this story has been awesome to read. Black Flag is my favorite game so Edward Kenway is a joy to read, especially the scene in the Hokages office when he walked in covered in guards trying to stop him. Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing how your story progresses.

-Casey the CoraxNightmare
Just A Fan chapter 9 . 2/1
I may Need to barrow some of this for my book. I will credit you and say "Hey, Read this guy's book. Shit's Lit."
Just A Fan chapter 7 . 2/1
Thank you. For adding Ezio. #BestAssassin
Just A Fan chapter 3 . 2/1
Your writing is FUCKING AMAZING. It is inspiring me to write better longer chapters, as well as a Naruto fick of my own. So I just wanted to say thanks. They may not be very long chapters but they are still good. Quality over Quantity, and if you can do both, Awesome.
Mythology216 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ, YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC FUCKING EAGLE!

But in all seriousness, this was a very well written chapter and an interesting concept.
Akane Mosoa chapter 26 . 12/20/2017
Personally I think that you should have had Avaline or Shao Jun instead of the traitor Assassin. Besides, the girls need someone to be their role model.
Akane Mosoa chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Have I played Black Flag yet? Most A/C\ fans have, bough I admit I’ve not even began to play till last winter. I found Black flag to be rather boring, to much sailing. I’m somewhat sorry for not reviewing the. Story so far but if it’s good I’ll usually wait till the last posted chapter say, “Hey good job, keep it up!” Other wise I usually only respond ANs. I do leave constructive criticism when I don’t forget about the problem by the end of the chapter, which happens a lot.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
And I'm done. It's not Naruto that's retarded, it's f*cking you. Why did you bother to edit the chapter to add in that A/N, but not go ahead and edit the cringe out?
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Either Naruto's been brain washed or he's a retard. He's been gone for 7 years and the only memories he has of the village is as a child experiencing pain and solitude. Made better only by one old man and a child. So how the actual f*ck is he willing to "with everything he could give, this was the village he would protect"? This is a genuine question, how do you explain that kind of mentality without severe mental handicaps or systematic brain washing? He'll protect his precious people? Maybe, though I'd question how he even remembers them well enough to give them such importance. Duty? That would make a lot more sense. A flat out refusal to die for the village he owes nothing to, and a wait and see attitude? Bingo. That there is what should've f*cking happened...