Reviews for Reaching Up
Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really like this fic. If maybe someday, its probably not possible but, could you update? Making it a chapter story? Cuz I really like this
johnnylee619 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Does the "yes" at the last line mean she likes what he did? I'm a little confused here.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
really, really, good.
the fourth chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
One of my most favorite Ico pieces. It's an amazing read... it crosses their bond of friendship into romance - something I always imagine is difficult to do effectively - and does it so well, so movingly. Great writing!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hardcore beauty. Seriously. I don't even know where to begin.
ExMachina chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I keep coming back to this piece even years after I first read it because it's just that good. Incredible style and emotion.
barktree chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
It's still my favorite story even 4 years after I read it.
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
A very good read. My one criticism is this: I was surprised and disappointed that he took so long to kiss her before I realized that they were actually still young. It would be much more effective, I think, if you'd made their ages clearer from the beginning and onward. Before the kiss, I had the impression that they were grown adults - partly because it's more plausible that they would be able to survive if they were older.
Tobu Ishi chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Fanfiction romance between these two could easily become the most flinchworthy slaughtering of a beautifully-crafted bond I've ever encountered-and yet you handle it with just the right level of delicacy, tact and charm, so that instead of flinching I'm touched and mesmerized, holding my breath along with Ico and half afraid she's about to vanish into thin air. And you write very beautiful prose, to boot. Good on ya.
MagicalLoser chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I loved it. Wow, your writing style is really good. Don't ever, ever change it. Ever.

-MagicalLoser
Mizurio chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Just...wow...
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very nice fic, I really liked it, specially the way you portrayed Yorda (God, I love that girl!)

I don't know what else to say, except that I love this fic
Icecubey chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I don't know how many times I've read this but... just cool T_T I really enjoy this and everyone has pretty much said what has to be said about it. You understand the characters and present a beautiful image of them together in a way that is as natural and Ico was attempting to be with her :) I played Ico again the other day and *sigh*
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I really love this fic, it presents the barrier between them perfectly, yet shows that it is not insurmountable a gap.

And I agree, 12 at the start of the game, making the romance trip pretty out of the question, till after the game at least.

This fic shows them both as outsiders, but being okay with that.

In short, I love it.