Reviews for Hide the Damage
Snowdrop65 chapter 1 . 6/22
Yay! Finnaly a NORMAL story about what had happened. At least its longer than the previous one.
(reading)
Yep. Thats exactly what happened - not a single word changed.
I am glad that you didnt write that River screamed when she broke her wrist. I mean, the Doctor and Amy were in the hall right next to the room River was in. A few minutes ago I read a fanfic that was also abot the wrist and, well... River screamed and the Doctor didnt hear her. It happened ten feet away from him, and with the Doctors hearing (which is slightly better that humans hearing) he could even hear her bones cracking! (sigh)(calming down)
Anyways, great story! I liked the fact that you didnt change what happened, and yet, you didnt just type down the dialogues.
jahmat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This, from River's point of view, was brilliant. You captured her feelings so well. Well done.
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
well done. i loved getting to see this scene through river's eyes. you wrote her brilliantly. keep up the great work!
cheakyhappysmiles chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Such a beautiful insight into those moments. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoyed reading this from River's point of view. This was a great fic :)
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh great story about the weirdest most mixed up family in the universe . . . and we wouldn't want them any other way.

well done