Reviews for Vicious
nilo chapter 30 . 9/19
wow , what great story you are top story I suggest to re do it stars libarary website , im sure you would get more then 1000 reviews, I spend 8 hours reading your story , it was fantastic , I love every thing about . thank you for writing wonderfull story .
jenninemarie chapter 30 . 8/28
Omg not expecting that! ️️
Nooooo they can't die! Damn such
Wow,that was a powerful story
They...they both just...just died! It was tragic but wonderful and lust filled, and made me wanna tear my hair out! Dammit, it had to end like this, but maybe it's for the best... *Sigh* kudos to you, this was a pretty good story.
well that was a mind fuck and a half
saintfudge chapter 30 . 4/19
What ..it can't end thT way ...great story thanks for sharing have fun ...
TwilightFan13 chapter 30 . 3/29
When I first got done reading this I was completely shocked, even a little sad and upset. Like how could they just die. But then I realized it was honestly the right way, their love was something so strong that it seemed toxic. Inn the real world we don't always get our happy ending. She was never going to forgive him for everything he did and he could never change the past. The baby wouldn't have had the life it deserved. So i understand way the story ended the way it did it was the perfect ending to this amazing story. Thank you for this amazing story I can wait to read more from you.
monay9e chapter 30 . 3/10
What in the Sam Houston! Danm!
oxxymoron chapter 30 . 2/16
Wow, loved this! Such a different ending from the norm, defiantly going to check out your other stories.
Kellie chapter 30 . 1/7
Are you insane WTF were you thinking killing them like that I'm appalled that you even have the guts to kill off the main characters like that!
Hannah chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
...OH. MY. GOD. I was not expecting that.
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Please update this story.
avonluxfeu chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
This story caught my eyes since the very first chapter. It's dark and twisted and like nothing I have ever read before.
The characters are so deep and the plot is just incredible. Really really love this story. The beginning hooked me, the middle part of the story was incredible and the end.. oh god, how could I describe the end? It made me chest hurt. I somehow knew it was coming, I knew something dark and twisted would happen. Coz come on, you can't just abruptly flip a dark and brooding story like this on the last chapter. So the end must me a little bit dark and twisted, I thought.
Oh how wrong I was, but at the same time I was right. I anticipated a dark ending to a dark story, but I never expected a such heart wrenching ending. It literally made my chest ache and it was hard for me to breathe.
Literally took my breath away. Can't keep my tears at bay.
I'm so happy that the ending is just THE PERFECT one for the story. That you, author, did not conform to perhaps people that are looking forward to a happy ending.
Because this is the perfect ending to this perfect story. Yes it may be dark, but what exactly did you expect from a dark story to begin with?
Looking forward to reading your other stories.

-AVLX