Reviews for Vicious
baybay's mommy chapter 27 . 11/29
I love crazy Edward and Bella
Love this story hope you updated soon.
Sara chapter 27 . 11/18
Wow whatt an amazing history! I readed all the chapters in a few days and I love it!
What a complicate situation have the couple :o The psyco is Aro instead of Edward. Yes edward killed bella's parents but he did it in order to have fun but he didn't known that he was killing bella's parents. Aro is a sadistic because known all the situation. What will happen in the following chapters? I'm looking foward to know
Best wishes from Barcelona
lynard69 chapter 27 . 11/18
Edward was called Psycho for a reason. And although he killed her parents, he did so, not knowing who they were and it was Aro that gave her to him knowing how messed up that was. She really needs to put the blame where is should be, on Aro's shoulders. Plus, Edward will go 'psycho' and there may not be much smirking going on when all is said and done.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 27 . 11/18
Wow what a huge turn of events. This was so worth missing the lecture to my organic chemistry class. I never would have guessed that Bella was given as a reward for her own parents death. I wonder if Carlisle was aware of that when he bought her off of Billy.
Melcatt chapter 27 . 11/16
I'm so confused
Please update soon.
Finally! haha loved it and the cliff hanger is killer, I cannot wait until the next chapter! hopefully soon?
telaviv chapter 27 . 11/16
Loved it!
Omg omg omg omg omg omg so grateful for this update. Please update soon and you should add hurt and if there is comfort then add that as well, but definitely hurt because I feel pain. Damn. I would love to see Edwards POV again with all that has happened now.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg wasn't expecting this please please please update soon.
cullenmeadow chapter 27 . 11/15
Big gulps!
amogle chapter 27 . 11/15
Loved it can't wait for more
Naerts chapter 27 . 11/15