Reviews for Vicious
Kellie chapter 30 . 1/7
Are you insane WTF were you thinking killing them like that I'm appalled that you even have the guts to kill off the main characters like that!
Hannah chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
...OH. MY. GOD. I was not expecting that.
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Please update this story.
avonluxfeu chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
This story caught my eyes since the very first chapter. It's dark and twisted and like nothing I have ever read before.
The characters are so deep and the plot is just incredible. Really really love this story. The beginning hooked me, the middle part of the story was incredible and the end.. oh god, how could I describe the end? It made me chest hurt. I somehow knew it was coming, I knew something dark and twisted would happen. Coz come on, you can't just abruptly flip a dark and brooding story like this on the last chapter. So the end must me a little bit dark and twisted, I thought.
Oh how wrong I was, but at the same time I was right. I anticipated a dark ending to a dark story, but I never expected a such heart wrenching ending. It literally made my chest ache and it was hard for me to breathe.
Literally took my breath away. Can't keep my tears at bay.
I'm so happy that the ending is just THE PERFECT one for the story. That you, author, did not conform to perhaps people that are looking forward to a happy ending.
Because this is the perfect ending to this perfect story. Yes it may be dark, but what exactly did you expect from a dark story to begin with?
Looking forward to reading your other stories.

-AVLX
Y.A.G.N.C.N chapter 30 . 11/12/2016
This story doesn't have the complete notification on ot any more. Is Viscous not done?
Orangeduck23 chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
Yo is this story over?
Ebella chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
I hope you reply to comments here.. I
haven't read this story but I am reading your current two stories . .i checked this stories end to see how you write and I am really curious to know if you characters in your other two stories will end up with being a happy couple in the end or not.. (Might not be realistic but this fan fiction for romanTic imagination of the readers at the end) Or you are into just dark ending to your stories..
agoogoo chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
Bruuuhhhh
Xoxo chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Is this really the end becuase it doesn't say the story is complete?Xoxo.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Wow ending seems abrupt.
Julianne Kidston chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Okay... It's my first time to read such dark and intense story because I usually go for fluff and feel-good stories. But this captivated me until the end. The end seems abrupt but it's kind of predictable and unpredictable at the same time. That's a compliment by the !
Bloodoranges chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
You are just blowin' my mind. This is a great story, thank you for sharing. I hope you put some of this passion into your other stories.
Bunny chapter 30 . 10/19/2016
i did not expect this ending. Can't wait to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2016