Reviews for Always a Bridesmaid
Akikarui chapter 4 . 7/26
When I first read this fic I expected it to be humorous due to the description. Then again, humour isn't one of the genres. It was so intense on the beginning chapters that I found myself shivering, especially when they were drinking.
Its ending makes the whole story feel sweet, and I found Misaki's phone call with Aikawa rather emotional too.

Congrats on writing an amazing story and thanks! :)
Adai E.B chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Ok finished reading. I actually liked this a lot. The characterization of both of them was very interesting. Akihiko's derisive state made me like him, and feel for him, but at the same time he was very conscious of Misaki which was true to the cannon. Misaki however- well your point of view was extremely refreshing, I don't know that I've ever thought of Misaki as someone who is so conscious of Usagi's presence. Partly due to his youth, and partly due to his inexperience. I've never thought of Misaki as gay, mostly because he says "I'm not gay." All the time. Plus in the manga he consistently says "Only for Usagi."'re making me think too much woman. When you said "God he's beautiful." I though "Would Misaki really think this? Then I started imagining him on top and that took me down a whole other yaoi hole XD. Anyway I enjoyed it. Nice and sweet.
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
This is so awesome on so many levels, i can't restrain myself from giving a positively fangirly SQUEEEEE!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Lol! "Akihiko, let me do you"... I would say, Misaki, you walked right into that one. Aaaah, weddings! It brings me the flutters!
Made of Ossum chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
So I got your review for my chapter, tried to reply, and ended up on your page. I have to say, this fanfic was beyond adorable. Now I'm even happier that such an awesome writer liked my own work. :) I will have to check out your other JJR stuff. Very excited to read them all. :)
SaySaeri chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Oh, Misaki, little did you know... *shoves him the rest of the JR volumes* Have fun!
This was fabulous!
willowtree1921 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
You always manage to create a world with your words! Furthermore, it's just how I pictured this happening. Beautifully written as always. Smile always because you're beautiful just for being you!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Aw, Misaki is so caring :3 He should just stay and snuggle with Akihiko in bed xD At least he seems to realize his feelings very quickly.
I have a few ideas for drabbles as well, but I don't have time to write those now :P Drabbles are great!
Thanks for the update!
ashley chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Will there be more
willowtree1921 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
so cute! i love this story
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Ah, I'm really enjoying the story so far! This is a very good idea and I love the small details you included, such as Akihiko's nanny and such. Also, Akihiko's awesome when he's drunk xD
Thank you for writing and please update soon! :D
SaySaeri chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I don't know, I just feel like I'm reading something right. That doesn't make sense but yeah.
SaySaeri chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
It all makes sense now!
AoFantasist chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This is nicely written and it makes me smile and I love it. ;_;
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Please don't stop here! xD I loved Misaki's POV :) Update please!