Reviews for Prologue to the Prologue
Buckler chapter 16 . 3/10
This is by far my favorite FE:A FanFic!
Should have commented on this a long time ago. Am reading it for the 3rd time now.
There are so many things I love about this Fic. The personalities are spot on, the idea to have the whole story in Lucina's point of view(Especially the 2 year skip. Always wondered what she could have been up to. Just one thing was clear: She must have kept close watch on her father) and it's one of the rare Fics in which a FeMU!Lucina does have "side effects".
There's a good chunk of my own headcanon in here and the rest I happily adopt. It's just so great.
Ok, there's one thing I don't like and that is the xInigo part. Too bad I started reading this Fic shortly after the poll was over. I would have voted for Gerome. HARD
But that's just a personal preference and it's impossible to satisfy everyone's shipping needs.(Inigo is the solo guy in my FeMU playthroughs. There's only one ship I prever him over everyone else and that's xFeMorgan)
So, *cough* great work. I patiantly wait for the next chapter.
beautifulxxbeca chapter 16 . 1/10
This is so good :), enjoying it immensely. Update soon please :) xx
HeroR chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Meant to review this story for awhile, sorry for being so late.

I really do love this story. It is rare to find an Awakening fic that goes so deep into the game, especially with Robin and Chrom. All the characters are portrayed well, although I wish we see more of the first generation Shepherds.

With that said, the family moments are touching and heartbreaking knowing the alternative future. Your reinterpretation is good, although I think the game scene with mother Robin and Lucina was more touching that the version in this story. Just my opinion.

Keep up the great work and can't wait until next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
keep it up can't wait for the next chapter
BrilliantPurple chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Soooo loving this story! Please hurry with new chapters, I just finished reading it and cant wait any longer xD very very very goood!
VelleVette chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
I liked the family moments at the start, it was very cute, I liked seeing you explore the characters and their relationships. I think your portrayals of all the characters are spot-on here, except for Morgan. He seems a lot more more like a child than in the game.

I like how you fleshed out the world with talking about Robin's Plegian heritage and the Ylissean court's response, and that scene at the razed village. I liked how you handled the confrontation with Validar too, and Lucina's realization. After that though, I feel like you explained too much of Lucina's thoughts leading up to her confronting Robin? Particularly reiterating that Lucina had to kill Robin. I thought your dialogue was strong, and conveyed meaning clearly enough without following it up with obvious statements like, "Gerome was telling her that the only way to save her father and stop the fell dragon was to kill her mother," and "Not Uncle Frederick, thought Lucina, I will."

That said, I really liked the scene where Lucina confronts Robin. I thought the dialogue and the actions were done very well. I especially liked Lucina challenging Robin to a duel and Robin submitting to execution, moving her hair to expose her neck. I've been looking forward to this scene since the first chapter, and you delivered.

I like how you involved Gerome in this chapter, and that you broke up Lucina and Inigo, but that's just due to my personal shipping preferences.
Elyvern chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Nice twist to the confrontation scene and in this case, taking Chrom out of the picture to have Lucina and Robin have a heart-to-heart talk seems entirely appropriate, but I wonder if you might want to have Chrom and Lucina talk at a later date. It seemed strange that he doesn't know anything while Morgan does.

I did recall you mention that Lucina will break up with Inigo, and hah, I found it highly ironic, and dare I say hypocritical, that he would be jealous of her seeing someone else because that's exactly what I expecting someone like him to do - play out on Lucina. But Lucina's justification for breaking up with him is almost non existent or not made known.

I would also argue that dwelling on how she would be seen once she does the unforgivable highlights a degree of self-centredness that doesn't really fit with Lucina's personality. She's consistently oblivious to the nuances of social interaction and how people perceives her that being vilified shouldn't be at the forefront of her mind, not immediately, anyway. Coupled with the fact that she tries to take matters into her own hands regarding Robin and then breaking up with Inigo on vague grounds, she comes across as rather self righteous and arrogant in this chapter.
AngelRin89 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I actually teared up a bit when Morgan yelled at Lucina
Triforceoflink chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Please continue to write more! Your story is like a piece of artwork, I'm so hooked.
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I read this all in one sitting-it was just hard to tear myself away! I think the dynamic you show between Lucina, her comrades, and her family is amazing. My absolute favorite is the royal family, though. I'm surprised Lucina hasnt figured out who it is that betrays Chrom, but I'm looking forward to your take on Lucina's judgement!
Miwokgirl101 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I really love this story. I think you have good pacing and portray the characters pretty accurately. I love Lucina so that's a definite plus. While I don't normally pair Lucina w/ Inigo, it's cute here so I'm glad about that. Plus I love how you paired Kjelle and Severa together, it's so hard to find stories w/ the two together. No one can convince me they aren't kinda gay for the other. Keep up the brilliant work.
xelry chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
This is a great story from Lucina's POV! It fleshes out her past and the other children's stories more. Enjoyed reading this!
HyperOps chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Oh, my gosh. I love this story! I hope you finish it! Thank you for writing it :).
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Marth wasn't the first exalt. The game never said the first exalt's name.
squish13 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Well, even though Inigo won (since I don't really like him), I still really like your chapters. Severa and Kjelle here XD
Keep up the good work ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »