Reviews for Robin's skills
Awesome love how robin owned kf I host sleep it was awesome!
Not to offend you or anything but what you typed in Chinese translates to
Also I know Chinese people.
Btw, Cantonese is a dialect of Chinese therefore technically both are Chinese. The Chinese you have typed in ping ying is Mandarin, the most commonly used dialect of Chinese.
Sorry if I annoy or offend you. It's just amusing to see how Google translate works!
He would need far more than just one or two grape fruits for breakfast if he wants to sustain a healthy balanced lifestyle let alone fight crime. After all exercise builds up an appetite and he would need proteins for muscle strength, calcium for strong bones cause I imagine they get broken often, carbs for energy, (yes sugars are carbs and are very nessecary tithe creation of energy within our muscles) of corse he would still need the grapefruits, they are healthy but he would need far more than that to survive a lifestyle as robin. I understand if you (the author) are like a cheerleader or something and don't like eating much but they don't lie when they say you actually need to eat a healthy balanced diet for any lifestyle, especially an active one. With all the exercise robin does to stay fit, he wouldn't get fat and he would need to eat lots. Exercising for like two hours and then one eating one piece of fruit is a clear sign of an eating disorder and if you do that then you should seek help before you do irraperable harm to your body. I'm not a nerd but I'm not lying also. In Australia in year 12 they actually teach this stuff in school. Basic nutrition is real and as serious as batman.
Lee chapter 12 . 8/4
Awesome book! I love this story it just goes to show how amazing our loved Boy Wonder really is!
Awwwwwwwwwwww I wanted the animals :(
Oh my god I kinda wish Bats did play and then the finale was Bats vs Robs and Robs won! That would be hilarious!
that was like MacGyver on steroids. if that's even possible.
lunalovelloyd chapter 12 . 7/11
dam Robin is too C-O-O-L(get it anyone?) for his own good
This story was amazing!
I SO want a friend like Robin!
Shaylee Swanson chapter 5 . 6/22
I haven't seen any episodes either! I have only seen clips from YouTube as well! Yay someone who writes fanfics but haven't seen the episodes just like me! I write fanfics on Quotev but I get the information for them from other fanfics! :3
Robin is like, the only acceptable mary sue
Tammy chapter 12 . 3/16
for the acrobatics thing for some reason I wanted you to them to be in a mission report when Robin gets bored and starts doing acrobatics on Batman.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 12 . 2/27
This story was amazing! I loved all of it! I'm sad to see it end, but everything has to end sometime. Thank you for writing this! X)
Tammy chapter 12 . 2/27
Very nice and I applaud you greatly