Reviews for Robin's skills
Adriana chapter 3 . 7/22
Actually Robins Mom is Romani and his father is Romanian so he speaks both languages
Kallissandra chapter 10 . 7/4
Fat man playing twister
*Falls to ground in hysterical laughter*
While I appreciate the base idea for this fic and agree that Dick is a great character, I feel that the events appear a bit forced and unrealistic due to the short amount of time passing between each reveal. It is also lacking in subtlety as the fic just seem to try and rub into the reader's face how brilliant Robin is.

It might be better to have the team discover his talents on seperate and unrelated occassion to make the fic flow better and the realizations the team comes to feel less forced and overt.

Also, AN's belong at the beginning and the end of a fic and should be kept to a minimum. Adding a note in the middle of the actual story is distracting and bad form. I know a lot of people who would stop reading immediately after seeing such an act committed.

No offense meant, but maybe give it a thought.
171717171 chapter 12 . 5/16
Dick Grayson really wouldn't just be an uncoordinated rich kid who isn't too good at sports. He's an ex-aerialist from the circus and everyone knows it. There's no way people would believe he was uncoordinated after attending his childhood catching a swinging bar way up in the air. I'm sorry if I'm being picky, it's just that some things stand out to me and I just have to say something. I do like the story though.
K3nZ13 chapter 10 . 1/8
Batman playing twister is a funny image...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
I love this
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Awesome love how robin owned kf I host sleep it was awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Not to offend you or anything but what you typed in Chinese translates to
Also I know Chinese people.
Btw, Cantonese is a dialect of Chinese therefore technically both are Chinese. The Chinese you have typed in ping ying is Mandarin, the most commonly used dialect of Chinese.
Sorry if I annoy or offend you. It's just amusing to see how Google translate works!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
He would need far more than just one or two grape fruits for breakfast if he wants to sustain a healthy balanced lifestyle let alone fight crime. After all exercise builds up an appetite and he would need proteins for muscle strength, calcium for strong bones cause I imagine they get broken often, carbs for energy, (yes sugars are carbs and are very nessecary tithe creation of energy within our muscles) of corse he would still need the grapefruits, they are healthy but he would need far more than that to survive a lifestyle as robin. I understand if you (the author) are like a cheerleader or something and don't like eating much but they don't lie when they say you actually need to eat a healthy balanced diet for any lifestyle, especially an active one. With all the exercise robin does to stay fit, he wouldn't get fat and he would need to eat lots. Exercising for like two hours and then one eating one piece of fruit is a clear sign of an eating disorder and if you do that then you should seek help before you do irraperable harm to your body. I'm not a nerd but I'm not lying also. In Australia in year 12 they actually teach this stuff in school. Basic nutrition is real and as serious as batman.
Lee chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Awesome book! I love this story it just goes to show how amazing our loved Boy Wonder really is!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww I wanted the animals :(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Oh my god I kinda wish Bats did play and then the finale was Bats vs Robs and Robs won! That would be hilarious!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
that was like MacGyver on steroids. if that's even possible.
lunalovelloyd chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
dam Robin is too C-O-O-L(get it anyone?) for his own good
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
This story was amazing!
I SO want a friend like Robin!