Reviews for Always at the Other End
dlk chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Such a good is going on my list of storties to read again!THANKS
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Again, truly beautiful! I love your stuff!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
First was Angry and Moody Dean, and then Panic and full of Worry Big Brother Dean. Awesome ! xD

Oh Sam... to earned his brother's trust and faith, he bear his bleeding shot wound.
That was really heart breaking...

I really love every time Sam trying hard to earn his brother's trust, faith, and love. It was sad and sweet.

Awesome !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great tension between the brothers, with the awkwardness in the beginning. Slight hints something was up (great foreshadowing!) and then the fist to the stomach at exactly what had happened. Never thought of the blood, but that's interesting - Don't let Sam give Dean any! (don't know that they have the same type - remember, Sam had to get Dean's type when curing him) :D

Love the hanging on for each other.
TheBlackForest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Yay! Sammy is okay! I loved this! Good job!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was perfect, it really was. Sam's need for him drags Dean out of the darkest of places.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Thank you. I literally was talking about this today. I think Zach probably pulled up certain memories just to drive a wedge between the brothers. And I absolutely loved this. They boys were portrayed very nicely.
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I really like the way you write the brothers relationship. I prefer the brothery fictions to anything with a fan based romance, at least as far as canon type of stuff goes. So really well done here.
LaueHime chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great story ! It had a good plot and sweet ending ! I like how Dean started out angry and ended up being the caring brother we know and love ! Good job with the brotherly relationship ! That made sense with what was happening in the season 5 ! I liked that Sam still didn't want to let Dean down. We know how he feels like he's only capable of that and I'm happy Dean realised it too ! So yeah good job :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That was a sad episode. I think you did a good job at getting both of the brothers and what their relationship was like after that. I think you did a great job with this in telling the story and weaving in all those issues that were going on.

I did love the end with how Dean and Sam were.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is another really great one. I loved how you were able to bring them together despite their differences. That's the thing about Winchesters. They always come back from whatever they've been doing wrong to help out their brother. Dean's wading through his depression and uselessness (and man, you wrote that so well in the beginning) to take on the cases Sam finds and Sam is trying to make up for everything by making sure he's giving directions without even stopping to properly bandage himself when he's been SHOT. The plot was great and I really enjoyed the tie ins to the Minotaur and how everything finally resolved so neatly. Awesome job.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Such a poignant story for S5 and especially after 'DSotM". You have really captured Dean's hurt and depression and Sam's need to have Dean believe in his love for him. That episode is one of the saddest of the season and while I believe that part of Sam's heaven would be leaving for college, I don't believe that he ever wanted to leave Dean - just hunting. Of course, Dean still feels the need to be with Sam as "Because when you were born, I became a big brother, and I can't just…stop that." attests.

Loved the hunt and the tension and action in the caves. It's always the brothers' caring for each other that makes a great story, and this one had that as well despite Dean's anger. You really write snarky, angry Dean very well. Just how I pictured it, to steal a line from Pamela. ;)

Thanks so much for all your stories this summer. I've read most of them even if I haven't commented. A lot going on for me this year, so I've been distracted. Sorry. Until next time...
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh, man! What a great piece! You captured the emotional wreckage of S-5 in general, and post-heaven perfectly. Blend that in with a great case-fic story line, and the gut-wrenching aftermath with Dean's realization that Sam stayed there on the walkie-talkie for him in spite of being shot and bleeding out and just ... wow! Love it.
Carol Annly chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You know our boys so well, I really do believe your stories would make great episodes. (In fact, probably much better episodes that some of the ones we've had.) I just love your storytelling. Thank you so much for being who you are and writing what you do. : )
gr8read chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Never disappointed with your stories.
This was really good.