Reviews for Good for the Soul
FriendshipMoon chapter 1 . 8/22
Really nice story, I can absolutely imagine this happening! All words were perfecly chosen. I esspecially love how Bones refuses to leave Jim alone, and the dialog between Jim and Spock in the end is just beautiful! Thank you so much!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 8/16
Good story, it was an interesting way to look at Kirk's inner dilemmas with the other Kirk, and as a captain. Also like McCoy's resilient friendship.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I'm with Kirk. Pain is easier to handle if I'm alone. The last interaction with Spock was sweet. It certainly made Kirk reconsider his perspective,which has to be good. Enjoyed this piece of writing very much.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Super story I really though this story was excellent.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I really thought it was awesome.
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
On the 13th to last line, I felt like cracking up.
Honestly, it was very funny.
I don't usually ship gay pairings, (mostly cause I pair them all up with other people) but I was thinking: "Totally a couple!"
Of course it can be seen as other things as well, but that was how my odd mind saw it.
Katie187 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This story just reminds me how much I love those three guys,great story indeed ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Love it every time! Can't wait your next story!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
It's—It's. . . beautiful.
. . . Right in the feels.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Yay! McCoy/Kirk bonding AND Spock at the end! Love, love.
DLB48 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Just found this fic and enjoyed it. I am also a mature life long ST fan and as such have mused about the differences between TOS and AOS Kirks - besides the obvious age piece. The one huge piece i miss about the reboot is the interplay between the big three. As you point out here, the reboot Kirk is missing those two pillars to fall back on when he gets into difficulty.
Aida Caroti chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I read we two alone by you a long time ago, it still stands as my all time favourite Star Trek fic. I'm glad to hear you have a story in the works, I honestly cant wait to see it.

Cheers for another lovely story,
Aida
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
great story
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it! Very well written, and it flowed greatly. I loved all your technical details - especially your biological speak - and how in character you wrote everyone. Going to check out your other works! :D Thanks for writing!