Reviews for Good for the Soul
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/29
Yay! McCoy/Kirk bonding AND Spock at the end! Love, love.
DLB48 chapter 1 . 3/28
Just found this fic and enjoyed it. I am also a mature life long ST fan and as such have mused about the differences between TOS and AOS Kirks - besides the obvious age piece. The one huge piece i miss about the reboot is the interplay between the big three. As you point out here, the reboot Kirk is missing those two pillars to fall back on when he gets into difficulty.
Aida Caroti chapter 1 . 3/11
I read we two alone by you a long time ago, it still stands as my all time favourite Star Trek fic. I'm glad to hear you have a story in the works, I honestly cant wait to see it.

Cheers for another lovely story,
Aida
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
great story
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it! Very well written, and it flowed greatly. I loved all your technical details - especially your biological speak - and how in character you wrote everyone. Going to check out your other works! :D Thanks for writing!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love this!
PixieAngelGirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great short fic on bones, Jim and Spock. Can't wait for your new Star Trek story!
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
What a wonderful story of the friendship between Bones & Kirk! Loved Kirk's thoughts on the other Kirk, how it had him second guesses his own choices and worth.I I so wanted to cheer when Bones sat Kirk down and told him he didn't have to handle things on his own again. And then you did a great wrap up of the story with the Kirk & Spock moment. Great job!
RobintoNightwing chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was great. Really enjoyed it! The characters and their voices were spot on. I love the way you wrote Jim and Bones. Bones is firm but so caring to Jim. Their close friendship is what I just love to read about and you wrote it perfectly! Really loved how Bones stayed by his friend and how Jim realized/admitted how much he needs him.
Anyway thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more from you :)
W33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Yay! I was wondering when you'd post a new story :) This is wonderful!
nmletters chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
really good Bones/Kirk interaction, I'm becoming more of a Bones fan w/every good fanfic. looking forward to your next work!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very nice story.
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
gads i just freaking adore your st stories.. please please please right more asap!
outofthesun chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh, this is so lovely. It's the written equivalent to chocolate cake.

I love your writing - it's always so insightful into the emotions and thought processes of the characters, and this time is no exception. You manage to achieve depth and interest in the space of a few thousand words, showing different sides of the characters without it ever being implausible.

I applaud you, ma'am.