Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge - Training Session
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Dean in the mud and prank wars starting? Lol, boys! Ahhaa :-):-)

S.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Funny story. I love the way Dean just gets more and more wound up!

I think the word is 'dove'
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh lovely, early-days, brotherly moment here - thank you.
And your word was 'dove' x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
"Dove", and you used it really great. What a perfect image, our boys sparring - yummy! And Dean silently enjoying his brother's good mood. So cute.

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Lol!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I like the brothers sparring, and Dean's faceful of cold water sounds like the guys started another prank war, too.
The heteronym is dove. The drabble seems a bit long-winded, I think you could've tightened it up into a double drabble and not lost any impact or meaning.
Sue
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very nice, good times for the brothers!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
What a wonderful brotherly moment. Great use of the word "dove". I love when the boys play pranks on each other.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm guessing the word is dove but that was hilarious, good old sibling bonding :) I absolutely love how you can make me grin like an idiot in just 300 words.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the this challenge that you did hon, I'm guessing the word is Dove.
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
oh wow! this was good! :) I like the word you used! :) creative! :)
ispiltthemilk chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Bahahahahaha. Beautiful. I loved this so much. Amazing job. I love how you can create such a great storyline and whole scene with so few words. Talk about a talent. Youre amazing.
And the word was "dove". :)
I have a story about a similar situation with a word for you :) Im sensing a PM, are you? ;)
DisenchantedDestroya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is really awesome and in-character; I could actually visualize this happening between the two brothers.

Great job! :D

P.S. Is the word dove? :)
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great job! I loved this little drabble...even wish it was longer because it was so good! I think I spotted the word...dove :) Keep up the great work, hun!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/4/2013