Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
Night-Being chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awwww! Kisame is such a sweetheart! He was so gentle and careful not to hurt Suigetsu. They would make a nice pair actually. Too bad Kisame died later in the show. :/ Bah, but that's too sad and this fic wasn't sad at all! It was very pleasant and amusing at times (Suigetsu's thoughts and his gradual submission to stronger Kisame) and the smut was so hot! O.O Suigetsu was so sexy... O.O Ugh... we need more smut with him.

And because this is one of your older fics I simply need to comment on how greatly you've improved! Your writing keeps evolving and changing with your life experience and it will keep doing that for the rest of your life! :) Never stop writing because you never know what you might miss. ;)
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ahhhhh Danna more kisame stories... please... I dont care who u pair him up with... more please please please more...
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow! After reading this I really wish this had happened on the anime. Wouldn't it be hot? Loved it!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

chomp0 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow, that was great!
bluntsuma chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I quite enjoyed this actually. Normally I view Kisame as a sort of father figure type of guy (I dunno why), but seeing the beast come out is exciting too. And you caught my heart with Suigetsu, he's my fave
Overall good work. [:
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ahhh! I absolutely love this! :D Tough and loving Kisame, and Suigetsu as an uke with his rough around the edges attitude. Thank you so much, Dana! Your writing is impeccable as always, darling. :3