Reviews for Clarity
carbo21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wah! Your stories just slay me! I read you here and AO3 and I so enjoy everyone of them! This was so sweet I feel my blood sugar rising! You put a lot into your work and it shows! I wanted to just bawl when they rejected Alfred for being gay. I was so glad he had an angel watching over him and showing that it dodn't matter, he was still loved. Xcellent, excellent story!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was a wonderful story I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is such a lovely fic! :') I was quite sure the ending wasn't going to be... very good, but I'm glad it wasn't like that after all. :D

The whole idea with angels doing this kind of job, in front of monitors and all, sounds quite interesting. As well as the idea with soulmates and possible matches and all. I mean, I noticed there was something like this in the AMV, but it really fits well in this fic. :D Idk, just a very good idea, yeah.

In short: yep, I liked it (just like all of your fics I've read so far), it was a nice thing to read. :)
Lizzy-chan4199 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was really cute u I wasn't expecting Arthur to be a cupid so that was a nice twist of events
Loeily chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love this fic so much ! It's super cute and my heart melted at the end. And some well writen smexy time. Keep going, your making an amazing job at making wonderful USUKUS fanfic 3
MoonShadow269 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Great choice in song!

Your writing is well developed and delicately weaved. I could almost feel Arthur's embarrassment when he admitted that he was Alfred's soul mate. Great job!
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I knew it! I knew something was different. What a unique and sweet twist on this theme. The sex was really hot as always, but I really liked where you went with the plot. Fantastic job.
Reia-Tsukimi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
THIS WAS THE CUTEST AND SADDEST USUK IVE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh wow, this story had me in tears at some points! Thank you for sharing it!
Yosei-kun chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
AMG NO WAY! I love the song "Clarity"! It's beautiful and so is this adorable story :D
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
A sweet romantic and hot story :) I really enjoyed reading it and I'm glad that they are soulmates :)
RIVILvFv chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Another awesome USUK oneshot and I absolutely adore this song! Great job
01blackcat02 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow this story was surprisingly mellow compared to some of your other stories. Still it was very sweet, and you have the most vivid imagination ever!
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was amazing :) I love happy endings!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm about to have a China worthy fangirl freak out! The fact that Arthur was a Cupid is just so perfect! I was listening to All Eyes by Imagine Dragons while reading this (I'm obsessed with them I know) and I was just squealing over this! Can I kidnap you for my own personal writer? Oh and by the way I'm the same person who requested the RoChu fanfic and was reading all of your stories on the bus. So I'm hoping you'll get this because its only a few minutes old (I think...)! I'm weird because I'm being so personal and writing such a lond comment to a person I don't even know but I love your stories and you seem like a really nice person!