Reviews for Taking Control
Make a sequel
T0ny4 chapter 1 . 2/11
I totally loved it!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/21
The point I'm trying to say is like in Back To The Future the situations often warrant the swearing and it's cleverly timed to be funny without being excessive.

Saying the F word though is never funny and was never used in Steven Spielberg's movies cause he knew it would only generate a small niched audience like you who have sewer minds but it would do no good for the industry.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/21
Thank you for posting warnings on swearing as I am part of the majority that believes swearing doesn't make a story funny. Once in a while it works if it's truly appropriate which is what makes Back To The Future so funny.

Like the one quote where Doc says when Marty sees the 1955 Doc who puts on a (failed) mind reading machine on Marty who Mary needs Doc's younger self's help on the time machine he would later invent in the 1980s.

Doc completely oblivious to Marty's requests puts the mind reading machine on and after it not working Marty rips it off and shuts it down explaining about the time machine which Doc says "Do you know what this means?" It means that this damn thing doesn't work at all!"

When the mind machine was on Doc kept asking Marty questions like "Do you wish to donate to the Coast Guard Youth Auxillary"
Cat-Tactic chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so Amazing I laughed so many times it was like the best story ever I am so happy I looked at it Truly Amazing!

Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Great story, loved it's!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh if only this had happened in canon verse! XD would have been a lot more interesting.
jamie.huntington1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
this is a great story. you should make it a longer one
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Never piss off Sirius Black. Never. It won't end well for you. Ever.
Jamr chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Great story
danielhaire4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
If there is an award for best rendition of a character in a fanfic, you should get it for this rendition of Sirius. While most focus on the joker, you had down pat the Sirus who was the ONLY adult character who NEVER let Harry down while he was alive and in the stories.
baeleeh chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I have lost my ability to even
Rainbow820 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I loved this story it made Luna one of my favorite characters. Not to mention Remus and Sirius which are my second and third favorite characters very close to the Weasley twins
njferrell chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
BAMF Sirius and Remus.
I love everything about this!
I am off to read the rest of this series and more of your HP stories.

I hope to see more BAMF Sirius.

You should write one where he does something like this after he escapes.
Show the entire school how Peter was made Secret Keeper. And what happened when Peter was supposedly killed with the muggles on that muggle street. Show Peter alive there at the school as Ron's pet.
That would get him claimed innocent in a hurry. Especially if the Ministry people are allowed in to watch the proceedings and frozen like everyone else...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/31/2016