Reviews for Taking Control
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/29
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh if only this had happened in canon verse! XD would have been a lot more interesting.
jamie.huntington1 chapter 1 . 4/26
this is a great story. you should make it a longer one
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/24
Never piss off Sirius Black. Never. It won't end well for you. Ever.
Jamr chapter 1 . 4/23
Great story
danielhaire4 chapter 1 . 3/22
If there is an award for best rendition of a character in a fanfic, you should get it for this rendition of Sirius. While most focus on the joker, you had down pat the Sirus who was the ONLY adult character who NEVER let Harry down while he was alive and in the stories.
fnblrtrash chapter 1 . 3/21
I have lost my ability to even
OnceUponATimeGeek2020 chapter 1 . 3/5
I loved this story it made Luna one of my favorite characters. Not to mention Remus and Sirius which are my second and third favorite characters very close to the Weasley twins
njferrell chapter 1 . 2/19
BAMF Sirius and Remus.
I love everything about this!
I am off to read the rest of this series and more of your HP stories.

I hope to see more BAMF Sirius.

You should write one where he does something like this after he escapes.
Show the entire school how Peter was made Secret Keeper. And what happened when Peter was supposedly killed with the muggles on that muggle street. Show Peter alive there at the school as Ron's pet.
That would get him claimed innocent in a hurry. Especially if the Ministry people are allowed in to watch the proceedings and frozen like everyone else...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/31
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
Anna chapter 1 . 1/19
My only thought after reading this was if the students would petition to have Sirius teach defense against the dark arts the next year. Or later that term. That would be interesting don't you think? Anyway this story is really awesome and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Izaranna chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
That. was. epic.
Absolutely epic and it satisfied a craving I've had for years. Thank you.
sherryola chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Damn, this was fun! I always wanted to see Sirius take on Dumbledore and Umbridge! I hated the way JKR showed Sirius as so wonderful in books 3 and 4 and then tried to make him a bad guy in the rest of the series, doing that to him and James, while making Snape, who was evil and cruel into some kind of hero. This was a delight to read.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
WOW my fav character in such glory
yipeeeeeeeeeeee
loved it totally
i so wanted such a scene in Film
please do write more
bye sumi
Anitajane chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
i what order should the bond of a family be read please. I find the stories well written.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015