Reviews for Come back to me
tanxuans chapter 8 . 1/27/2017
i love it
Deedlitto chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
This story was gorgeous! I had to laugh so much at some parts, and must say thank you for broadening my horizon by the word adorkable!
readingintolit chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
Nice story, thanks for sharing :)
apclloe chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
I'm actually so annoyed. Why the fUCK is no one telling him that Qhuin isn't her boyrfirend? what the FUCK i've been waiting all these goddamn motherfucking long chapters and Clary's still fucking dumb enough to not tell him before he goes off and gets drunk and unknowingly cheats on her or breaks up with her or is an asshole to her WHEN SHE DID NOTHING WRONG but he THINKS she's fucking Qhuin WHILST she's with him and i dont know why the FUCK jace is ok with that and shit cuz who the fuck DOES that and Clary is seriously fUCKING ANnoying me and why the fUCK isn't she telling him whY she broke up with him in the GODDAMN FIRST PLACE like hOW fUCKING hArd is it to tell him and make both your lives 100x better and your relationship 100x STRONGER and jace won't feel like SHIT SO mAYBE just MAYBE clary should GODDAMN TELL HIM one of these motherfUCking times he runs into Qhuin or her and gets the wRONG IDEA do they nOT underSTAnd
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope that there is a sequel
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE Qhuinns pov
Tmilover chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Can you PLEASE continue this story to when they have the kids and so on? I loveeee it
If-Only-I-Could-Fall chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Oh my god... Just, oh my god... I just finished this story, and I have absolutely no words. It was beautiful and I loved the added characters. Qhuinn is amazing!

Loved it!
pdb44 chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
This was an amazing story. I laughed throughout the entire story. Continue to write and I'll continue to follow.
Sally t chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Jace is such an asshat. U MISS UR GIRL FOR LIKE 1.5 YEARS AND U JUST LEAVE. God damn him...LOVE THE STORY THO
Stelle's Pen chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
This is a really lovely story! I love love love ALL the characters in the story! Especially Quin and Bay! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)
AmetrineAngel chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Finished this this morning, but I was on my phone and couldn't leave a review. I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job sucking me in and wrapping me up. Thanks for sharing!
AmetrineAngel chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I don't mind that 4 chapters have covered the same day. It was a busy day. :)

I'm enjoying this story, and looking forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2014