Reviews for Lady of the Lord
Palamos chapter 3 . 2/6
Finally i found it again. You cannot imagine how many times i searched for your story. The only thing that i could vividly remebered was the description, but i could know how to find ut. And today, by mistake i found it. As soon as I red the decription, i knew that this is the story.
Please continue it. Your Rin is so nice and funny. So unlike most of the Rins i read. Thank you for these chapters and maybe someday...
keiXseth chapter 3 . 1/21
I really think that when you come back to write again, please update this story. It's really an interesting one. Your understanding on the characters were suitable to the reader's imagination. so hope you will continue this.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Hikari Whitedragon chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Update really
theharleygirl2010 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
So far I'm intrigued. I like this side of rin. I like her being bold and daring. Ready to protect her friends or hunt. I am excited to see what's next.
ZeroUnleashed chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I honestly think that this is an interesting idea! I hope you keep running with it even if its only for a few more chapters!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Love it so far write some more soon please.
chrysanthemum-nhu chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Please update soon!
TemariFire chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Rin is so rebellious and naughty. Its annoying how she keeps getting herself in trouble and doesn't even think about how her actions effect others. And poor Inuyasha always getting the sit command. I wonder what's going to happen next?
Diac chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Please please update soon!
sesshoemaru chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Come back! Hehehe I just reread the chapters and I'm dying to read more!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I can't wait for more! And Sesshomaru is coming for Rin yayyyyyy! And nice trick. I thought Sesshy was going to rescue Rin but he smelled the blood at a different village...sigh. Well he's coming! Hope you update soon
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I love it so far.
Distant Storm chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
What an interesting tale! I really enjoy reading this. It has a lot of action, and your use of Japanese really brings the characters to life. I hope you can post more soon, I can't wait for Rin and Sesshomaru to meet again.
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Ooh, Rin being sought after by demons because of her title as Sesshoumaru's ward?

On the less serious side, I'm glad Miroku was nice enough to satisfy his husbandly duties. /waggles eyebrows/

And Inuyasha deserved that.
'cause no man should leave his woman dangling off the precipice unless he's intent on making her pleasure even hotter.

(but I guess this is an exception 'cause Rin, ha-ha.)