Reviews for Pros & Cons of Sleeping With Derek Hale
TheProudNita chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This ... was... AWESOME! NOT disappointed at all XD! they are so perfect together :D! Loved the story! really much! And Soooooo much hope that you gonna make more stories with that parring! because you have made this one wonderful ;D!

Hugs!

xoxo
TheProudNita chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OMG! This was cute! I really really really liked it! OMG DEREK GO TELL STILES HOW YOU FEEEL! PLEEEASE! OR STILES! Insted of make you list ! Be a man an please tell Derek how you feel! pleeease! Seriously this first chapter was adorable :D Really liked it! Can't wait to read the next chapter :D!

Hugs!
saltzmans chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
ohmygoodness this was the most fabulous thing! i was giggling like an idiot throughout it!
the whole premiss was a brilliant, very original one which i enjoyed immensely because it made a nice fresh read.

your writing is also lovely—with no noticable spag problems—which meant it flowed beautifully making the read all the more enjoyable.

the dialogue between scott&stiles and cora&derek were my favourite parts. you had the characterisation—from stiles' wit to derek' grumpiness—perfectly and the banter between the pairs had me laughing so much.

my favourite part was:

["Fuck Derek Hale." Stiles groans. His eyes light up a bit. "But also fuck Derek Hale, y'know?"]—because i actually laughed out loud at that because its such a /stiles/ thing to say it was just brilliant!

anyhow, i shall read the second half shortly but i am incredibly happy i found this! woo for sterek!

&hearts
OH YESH STEREK
WHAT
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THIS KNOW BECAUSE OMG
Yaoi jutsu chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
overstreets chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
this was great :)
imogenew chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter! (:
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Haha loved this. Stiles inner monologue had me giggling so much lol
MentToBeForever chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
pyrolover3 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Sterek is my new ship. I haven't even watched the show ( it's on my list of things I need to do)
stormsoul5390 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I love this story, it's adorable, I like adorable Sterek, the dark depressing Sterek I keep seeing is actually starting to bring me down, so it's nice to see this.
wheniwrite chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Brilliant and I want more! Don't make me wait :)
P.Nutter chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I have so much love for this story! Is there going to be more?
P.Nutter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Love this a lot.. because duh, DEREK! Lol, this is hilarious, can't wait for more!
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 8/7/2013