Reviews for Three girls, two nuts and a hiccup
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/24
Uh oh... who did Stoick have in mind that made Hiccup react that way?
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Yeah, that's a wedding (that didn't happen...) that will be remembered for a looonngg time.

CB73
D.Mentor chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
A great story, thank you for writing.
fastmaniac3 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Have a pleasant day? This story made my last 2 days great days!
Foster117 chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
I'm on a rereading spree of all my favorite fanfics, so yea still good the second time I read it
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
That was an awesome ending! Heather teasing Astrid by kissing Hiccup, genius! That part was so funny that I just had to laugh!
loneknightd chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Great story. It was such a relief to read a piece that had been edited. Your research served you well, as I think the authenticity of the wedding and the gods really adds substance and helps your work stand out from the crowd.
Winds of Inspiration chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
That was actually hilarious! I loved it! Especially the last chapter! And I furthermore love how in character everyone was! :) Great work!
Angryhenry chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
intrieguing
GhostHornet chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Don't want to sound mean or anything but the Egyptian god of chaos is set not Seth. Good story though
ginooki21 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
really great story and lots of laughs, too bad you didn't add a scene where Stoick asks for forgiveness from Hiccup for being stubborn but hey, they're Vikings, they have stubbornest issues. :D
marcus nightfire chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I really enjoyed your story and can't wait to read more of your work
Ferdoos chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Amazing story. love it.
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
This is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Damn good plot and storyline you have there. I especially like the last part in chapter 4. One of the first fics i seen where Heather isnt a bitch of sorts. Keep up the good work!