Reviews for Anello di Luna
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
poor tsuki... her worst nightmares are coming true
Cinni
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
tsuki is just so adorable! i need to feed her more dark chocolate. XD
Silv3rR0s3 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
updated is nice story...
chibianimefan26 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
ooooh suspense :3
Katie Burke chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Luv this series! Seriously, it's hard to find a really, truly awesome fanfic with an OC incorporated really well into it. Good job and pweas PWEAS update!
chibianimefan26 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
tsk. dun dun dun duuuun XD
Guest-san chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
kufufu :3

i dont care about Naito Longchamp.
Guest-san chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
haha! I knew she probably meant Bel and the Varia! :D
Ill elemental chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
varia arc
KnightAngelSupreme chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
please start the varia arc we need more drama
CrimsonSkyTamer chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Haha, this story is interesting, though I do reckon Hibari was a tad OOC. XDD

I look forward to the next chapter
pinkus-pyon chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
i like your fic XD
wolfshowl13 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
herro again! Hehee, this chapter is short but fun too . Tsuki-chan is planning something? I wonder what is on her mind, like seriously . Ouh and Kyoya's coming next deshou?! Uwaa,he's my favourite! Can't wait! *squeal* Tsuki-chan might just be the perfect couple with him judging by the last words that you said in the chapter and her cunning ways plus Kyoya's hard to get persona . Ahahaha, well that's just my opinions tho . I wanna know how you write the story too. That's about it. Ja ne xoxo
unlimited tears chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Ahhaha that was awsome! What if her acting power works on hibari , xanxus and dino? Muahaahahhahahahah uhm... Any ways what if she made dino, byakuran, xanxus , bel , reborn he onii chan...well on dino case , outoto because he's very childish at times!

And sorry 4 not reviewing last chappie!
wolfshowl13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Hahaha, I love the last part of the whole chapter. Yatsuki couple (YamamotoxTsuki) is cute! Hayaki couple (GokuderaxTsuki) too! OMG! Their reaction is priceless, wished I could get a picture of them and Yamamoto pouting. I love you for making the chapter interesting and Tsuki really has Reborn's genes in her. I seriously can't get enough of this! Hahahahaha! Aah, I feel like collapsing right now. By the way, this is my honest response. So far, the story kept me hogging onto my phone. I can't wait to know what would happen next with Tsuki not meeting Reborn just yet. Please please please! Just want new updates please! I can't wait times a thousand! Uwaa! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now! That's all I wanna say! Thanks a million babe!:)