Reviews for A Princess's Duty
jorfelts chapter 1 . 3/2
another story with a dwarf women not having a beard
daughterofdurinsfolk chapter 77 . 1/29
I love this story please continue!
trixi25 chapter 77 . 12/18/2016
PLZ I love this story so much and its sad that it just stoped. Plz come back :'(
COCK SUCLKERR chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
A T6 IJE WHERE NIGGERS COM TO EART AS WE CALL I PIEC OF SHET AND YOU MUM DICKHOLE WHAT DOES NOT EXIST WE CALL THEM STIVENS
Guest chapter 77 . 8/29/2016
I think the author has given up on the story tbh or reading the reviews which she requested when she started the story in the first place; the reviews were going to help the decision to keep writing it. Its a real shame because its so well written; perhaps the title of the last chapter was a prophecy of sorts.
thekingsjewel chapter 77 . 8/17/2016
Is there any chance at all of this story continuing? I really love it. You gave up on it for a long time then randomly added a few more chapters, so I am really hoping that you have another spurt of inspiration.
XxsatanicteddybearxX chapter 77 . 8/6/2016
I adore this story... As far as hobbit fanfictions it's the best I've read so far... Keep up with the amazing work
jbxl chapter 77 . 7/25/2016
Ugh I've just spent days reading this entire story only to discover it isn't finished! Please come back and make it all ok!
Kairi-senpai chapter 77 . 6/25/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story! I wish this Kili rift thing happened at chapter 30ish but I see the reason why you postponed it. Update soon!
whiterose02 chapter 77 . 6/24/2016
Sooo...have you given up the story? I love it and check all the time but it seems as though you're not planning on finishing it which is a shame, its wonderful
trixi24 chapter 77 . 6/2/2016
This is the ONLY Thorin story i really LOVE! Your style to write is so good, when i read i feel like im right there and i love thorin/fili/kili. I hope there is a happy ending for all of them (coughs kili? Plz :)) buuuut the end can waaaaiiit, cuz i dont want it to end lol ok im stoping now;)
coecoe11 chapter 77 . 5/17/2016
Can't wait to read your next chapter! I love your story!
Guest chapter 77 . 5/7/2016
Plzplzplzplz update? :)
DancingDorisDay chapter 77 . 4/28/2016
This was such a fantastic chapter, sad but beautiful. I'm glad to be caught up. Thank you for writing this.
renagin chapter 77 . 4/21/2016
oh my god this story is so beautiful keep it up god bless to the author of this beautiful story and to all of us