Reviews for A Princess's Duty
Please please finish this! I just discovered this site and your story is the first I've read. I can't get enough of it! I even recommended it to my husband! I see the last update was Feb. 2016. I'm really hoping you'll come back and write some more! Looking forward to Kili's marriage and Thorin and Ila's reconciliation. I also love your treatment of Dwalin, who is my favorite dwarf from the movies. (Thorin is second... In fact I'm such a Tolkien nerd that I named my son Thorin!)
Nooooo this is so sad why must it be this way noooo I'm crying why did this need to happen noooooooooooooooo aghhhhhhhhh I take it way is it so sad
Jo85Pete chapter 77 . 6/10
Please please please finish! So good! You developed the characters so well. Amazing story line!
Kindly update the next chapter
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 77 . 5/8
Will you please update, I finally have read your book and can not wait to read what happens and if thorin and ila will reconcile
Cookie655 chapter 77 . 5/4
Oh my goodness. I look forward to when Thorin and Ila makeup and they can finally be a happy family of four! And I can't wait for Fili
to get married to his love! Excited for the next update, lots of love xo
jorfelts chapter 1 . 3/2
another story with a dwarf women not having a beard
daughterofdurinsfolk chapter 77 . 1/29
I love this story please continue!
trixi25 chapter 77 . 12/18/2016
PLZ I love this story so much and its sad that it just stoped. Plz come back :'(
COCK SUCLKERR chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
A T6 IJE WHERE NIGGERS COM TO EART AS WE CALL I PIEC OF SHET AND YOU MUM DICKHOLE WHAT DOES NOT EXIST WE CALL THEM STIVENS
Guest chapter 77 . 8/29/2016
I think the author has given up on the story tbh or reading the reviews which she requested when she started the story in the first place; the reviews were going to help the decision to keep writing it. Its a real shame because its so well written; perhaps the title of the last chapter was a prophecy of sorts.
thekingsjewel chapter 77 . 8/17/2016
Is there any chance at all of this story continuing? I really love it. You gave up on it for a long time then randomly added a few more chapters, so I am really hoping that you have another spurt of inspiration.
XxsatanicteddybearxX chapter 77 . 8/6/2016
I adore this story... As far as hobbit fanfictions it's the best I've read so far... Keep up with the amazing work
jbxl chapter 77 . 7/25/2016
Ugh I've just spent days reading this entire story only to discover it isn't finished! Please come back and make it all ok!
Kairi-senpai chapter 77 . 6/25/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story! I wish this Kili rift thing happened at chapter 30ish but I see the reason why you postponed it. Update soon!