Reviews for An Exercise in Life: Prequel
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 2/26
Just loved it! .
Lovelesslife chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm just pointing out that in 'An Exercise in Life' they agree on 6'oclock not 5'oclock like it is in here

Other than that, I quite enjoyed it.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow, is there a sequel to see what happened...
Moi chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
great story
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Increible!

Será que podemos tener el gusto de un capítulo de epilogo, un después de la cita, de la relación de los dos, de la reacción de la comadreja...de Hermione, en fin,

un después
atymer chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Fun banter between Draco and Harry. Really had fun with the boys.
I like the image of Snape with a barely there smile.
IntenslyHonest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww wonderful!
Jesse Fredrick chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow, another great job done! I'm so glad that you created a background to the other story; it was so nice finding out what happened to break Harry and the others up, and I so hope that he doesn't ever go back to being even an acquaintance to them (they don't deserve him).

It was great seeing Harry's interactions with Draco and seeing them become friends; I also enjoyed seeing Ginny in a role that portrayed her as a strong individual who wasn't being influenced by her family (or their affiliation to Dumbledore). It was beyond nice to see Harry finally opening his eyes to Ron's (and to a lesser degree, Hermione's) treatment of him, they both really are/were terrible friends (and despite her claims Hermione isn't really that intelligent).

Congratulations on another great story and, again, thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us; it truly was enjoyable and it really enriched the overall experience (of both stories).
Vividlove chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh I am so goad you wrote this! I loved the Original and I am glad that we got more background and an epilogue of sorts! Thanks you so much!
Anabella Night chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
THIS. IS. FANTASTIC.
Oh my god, I have finally found someone who can tell a story in an interesting way, this is beautiful, now I'm going ahead to read the actual story.
Love x