Reviews for Matterhorn
Rei Sakura Li chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
You made me cry at least 5 times! This is supperb. I've been going through the list of all your stories and reading the all. I love the universe you've created, even if it's full of angst and suffering, the parts make it all up. Though I have to admit that the Pike thing here almost killed me... Never stop writing please!
Johijoha chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
That's an interesting way of ending it. Khan offering to help. But it does make sense. I read a couple of stories during the last days but yours is the most logical. It never sat quite right with me, that they wouldn't just execute Khan and his crew after everything (of course I know he can't be a nemesis if he dies permanently but screw logic and possible future developments). Your way makes him almost likeable (not that I complain )
I also liked very much how you used the dialogues from the movie and just added a little bit to give it a completly new direction and emotional depth. Very nice.
Chris Pine Fan chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Wonderful just like the movie! It was so sad when Chris died in the movie but as well in you're story! Poor Jim Chris was all he had well close enough to family... You did a great job on this story it's like the movie! Keep up the good work that you do for us readers! :)
Jane a big fan chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Wow I'm reading through all your Star trek stories and I absolutely love them. They are all so amazing. Overwhelming too but in a good way. Kirk and Mccoy are my favorites and I love how you write their friendship so much. Please continue to write about them at least 10,000 words per day lol. I just love it so much and I never want to stop reading your stories. Would you consider writing one where Jim and Bones have a big fight and then Jim is scared to see him for medical treatment and its like a doctor jealousy type of thing? If not that's okay. I'm just so impressed and enthralled by your stories, they're all so amazing. Thanks.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
The best line in the whole story "He reached out and took Jim's hand."
Excellent story. You have become one of my favorite writers when it comes to Trek fanfic.
Lucydolly22 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Naawwww. Great story, even though the reality of Pike's death was painful and made me want to hunt Abrams down and make him change it, but as long as you keep making fics with Pike in them, i will be happy :)
RachelMarta chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I have just recently come to the party that is your series of STIX and STID related stories. You have a wonderful breadth of knowledge and the ability to fill in the missing aspects of the movies with your tales. I especially loved this chapter, as sad as it is. To finally get to understand Pike in all his many facets regarding Jim and for him to express his guilt when he was a hostage of Nero were spot on. How i wish he could have adopted Jim but then we wouldn't have any stories of angst and craziness that is Jim Kirk. Thank you for sharing your creativity. I look forward to reading all these stories.
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
In response to your next AN in this fic, I LOVED this chapter! Can't believe you were disappointed! Literally all your chapters are awesome! The whole Pike should have been Jim's adoptive daddy thing is heartbreakingly sweet. Got all emotional when Pike says about how he's gonna take care of him and do right by him at last (please don't be down on yourself, Chris-seriously all your characters have epic guilt trips) when we know he's gonna DIE in the next scene. Can you give Jim a hug from me? And Bones. And the rest of the bridge crew while your at it. But especially Jim. Thanks from one Trekkie/er? to another...cu next AL chap and hope you enjoy your hols/hiatus :)
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Damn, you've done it again! Love all your stories and love your take on STID scenes. Couldn't wait to see how you'd do Jim's death scene and you delivered! My fave bits had to be the Jim/Bones hug (gaahhh!), crew sarkiness and of course the last few paragraphs. He LIVES! And budding bromance alert! Making my way through your backlog due to major Acceptable Losses withdrawal. Cu next chapter :)
Magiccatprincess chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Oh my... you are an amazing writer!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Beautifully written, just like all your other stories. I read this before but did not realize it was in your series, blonde moment I guess haha. Anyway thanks for sharing!
DawnRising chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Yet another awesome fic, loving it and all the different character developments that occurred during the movie, keep up the awesome work!
Darlene10104 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Why do your stories always seem to end with tears pouring from my eyes? This was brilliant. Beautifully written, with so, so, so much emotion. You truly are an inspirational writer.
michelle-csp chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Bawled right through the end. I was reading it on my phone at my desk at work and a co-worker came to ask if I was okay. I just couldn't put it down. Thanks.
TheWordThief chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Sobbing right now, another perfect fic, brilliantly executed, I don't know how you do it