Reviews for Who Am I, Does Anyone Know The Real Me?
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 7/17
yay! love it
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 7/17
:) this chapter is so sweet _
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 4/2
LOVE IT!
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 3/31
great story, your Harry speech, minus the Potterverse needs to be posted on-line, with credit to you, so the message spreads. Good job!
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Great story . I loved reading it!
abio2142 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I liked how this version had being gay not instantly accepted. The writing flowed well and I wanted to keep reading till the end. Thanks
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
I liked this story...I liked it a lot.
Alie-yaoi chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I like this story
Jannafrancine chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Great story.
serenityselena chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
it was not easy but they managed to get through everything together and Harry and Draco also started to change the general opinion about gay people... a great realization after finishing the war with Voldemort and after having their own child...
wonderful story :)
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I really liked how gay relationships were not just "accepted in the wizarding world - not like the muggle world" people in general are prejudices and while I read both non-slash and slash stories it does get annoying to always read how accepted and normal gay and lesbian relationships are in the wizarding world.
silverwolf chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
i like your work i really do, you have some great concepts but in the end at always seems rushed. this is the third fic of yours i have read and you come out with a great concept but then rush right to the relationships and sex...there is no real build up and the plot you could have is all background...i dont know i like it but its like eating caramel rice cakes its tasty but not really filling
Mukuro234 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
This was such an awesome fic, I love it
Lucianna chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
That was so sweet. I love it!
dragon fier 20 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
hahha, that was funny... :D lol. i loved it a lot! :D soo glad i found it. :D