Reviews for Who Am I, Does Anyone Know The Real Me?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 7/28
Just finished and now I'm doubly sure I have read this before, but for some reason the title is not familiar. Enjoyed the story for the second time, though.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 7/28
This storyline sounds a little familiar, but not the title. I hate it when it feels like I have read a story before, but have no memory of it, lol.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 16 . 1/25
Jajaja pobre charlie, harry lo dejo blanco jajaja
Hancock23 chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
I like your story. good job.
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
yay! love it
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
:) this chapter is so sweet _
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
LOVE IT!
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
great story, your Harry speech, minus the Potterverse needs to be posted on-line, with credit to you, so the message spreads. Good job!
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Great story . I loved reading it!
abio2142 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I liked how this version had being gay not instantly accepted. The writing flowed well and I wanted to keep reading till the end. Thanks
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
I liked this story...I liked it a lot.
Alie-yaoi chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I like this story
Jannafrancine chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Great story.
serenityselena chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
it was not easy but they managed to get through everything together and Harry and Draco also started to change the general opinion about gay people... a great realization after finishing the war with Voldemort and after having their own child...
wonderful story :)
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I really liked how gay relationships were not just "accepted in the wizarding world - not like the muggle world" people in general are prejudices and while I read both non-slash and slash stories it does get annoying to always read how accepted and normal gay and lesbian relationships are in the wizarding world.