Reviews for Coruscant Skies
Z chapter 34 . 7/18
PLEASE UPDATE
ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES
I don't know how long I've been reading this but I love it
In a way Maul and Anakin are similar. Both where enslaved at a young age and are looking for a way to real freedom. Not to forget that both love fast vehicles and have built their own.
Z ...NEED MORE please!
I don't even know how old this fanfic is but I totally want you to write more. I don't know how many people are reading it but I need it !
Pretty please.
SynDeath chapter 34 . 3/26
Oh man, the differences are very interesting. The fact that you kept Kenobi's sarcasm and wit is beautiful, and Maul is so fun, Anakin's a walking disaster and this was so fun to read!
Nice chapter. Yes killing Anakin would be a sweet revenge on Qui Gon but if they manage to have the kid fall as well, which does seem likely given his trust in Obi Wan, it would hurt Qui Gon far more.
Maul being Padme's protector could be interesting.
Ky111 chapter 34 . 1/4
Great chapter, interesting interactions between Kenobi and Maul. I could see Maul wanting to get rid of the competition especially when there is already so much competition between Sith Apprentices there's 3 that they know of (Maul, Kenobi and Xantos) and probably a 4th in Dooku. Even Obi-Wan would be greatly tempted if he could get away with it without repercussions especially from Sidious.

I'm very interested in seeing what side Obi-Wan, Maul and now Dooku will end up on between Sidious and Plagueis feud for Sith Dominance.

I'm a massive Obidala fan so I always enjoy seeing that pairing but a Maul and Padme pairing has me very intrigued as well, it's something I haven't read before. I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but I really can't stand Anakin and Padme pairing (aka Anidala).

Until the next one.
Z chapter 33 . 1/3
Please update this story it's been so long it's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/16/2016
Anakin asking Maul to be his teacher is sweet. I'm interested if the council is trying to heal Maul as well.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Nice chapter. Obi Wan not being taught by Qui Gon is actually pretty interesting. All those younglings who are rejected by a master are easy pickings for a Sith Lord. If the rule of two didn't exist the Sith could try to get their former glory back.
Z chapter 33 . 11/8/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Miss reading this!
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Lol, you're cover art's Jedi looks darker than the Sith behind him. :D
Ky111 chapter 33 . 7/26/2016
Great chapter, looking forward to what will happen next.

Later.
Ky111 chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Great chapter, poor Anakin and I wonder what's going to happen to him from this point on will he end up going back to the Jedi or will the Sith Shepard him away to train him in their ways at a young age.

Until the next one.