Reviews for Coruscant Skies
Ky111 chapter 34 . 1/4
Great chapter, interesting interactions between Kenobi and Maul. I could see Maul wanting to get rid of the competition especially when there is already so much competition between Sith Apprentices there's 3 that they know of (Maul, Kenobi and Xantos) and probably a 4th in Dooku. Even Obi-Wan would be greatly tempted if he could get away with it without repercussions especially from Sidious.

I'm very interested in seeing what side Obi-Wan, Maul and now Dooku will end up on between Sidious and Plagueis feud for Sith Dominance.

I'm a massive Obidala fan so I always enjoy seeing that pairing but a Maul and Padme pairing has me very intrigued as well, it's something I haven't read before. I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but I really can't stand Anakin and Padme pairing (aka Anidala).

Until the next one.
Z chapter 33 . 1/3
Please update this story it's been so long it's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/16/2016
Anakin asking Maul to be his teacher is sweet. I'm interested if the council is trying to heal Maul as well.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Nice chapter. Obi Wan not being taught by Qui Gon is actually pretty interesting. All those younglings who are rejected by a master are easy pickings for a Sith Lord. If the rule of two didn't exist the Sith could try to get their former glory back.
Z chapter 33 . 11/8/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Miss reading this!
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Lol, you're cover art's Jedi looks darker than the Sith behind him. :D
Ky111 chapter 33 . 7/26/2016
Great chapter, looking forward to what will happen next.

Later.
Ky111 chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Great chapter, poor Anakin and I wonder what's going to happen to him from this point on will he end up going back to the Jedi or will the Sith Shepard him away to train him in their ways at a young age.

Until the next one.
ice-cream chapter 31 . 1/13/2016
Pretty please continue!
pinkstripechewy chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
i
imnotraven16 chapter 31 . 8/28/2015
awesome story
Force sensitive chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
Please please continue, love this alternative version! So want to read more! Read all of it in one sitting and wished it was complete!
hermonine chapter 31 . 5/10/2015
nice story
soaring freedom chapter 31 . 3/20/2015
I really loved this and i can't wait to read more.
I wonder what's dooku's part in all of this and if he is a sith already.
I also loved the fact the Mace became kenobi's master. It wan unexpected and creative.
Is Qui-Gon going to make an appearance soon?
Please update soon.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Agree about only using the force not being a good idea. One should do everything in their power in addition to using the force to reason and work things out.