Reviews for Coruscant Skies
hermonine chapter 31 . 5/10
nice story
soaring freedom chapter 31 . 3/20
I really loved this and i can't wait to read more.
I wonder what's dooku's part in all of this and if he is a sith already.
I also loved the fact the Mace became kenobi's master. It wan unexpected and creative.
Is Qui-Gon going to make an appearance soon?
Please update soon.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 14 . 3/14
Agree about only using the force not being a good idea. One should do everything in their power in addition to using the force to reason and work things out.
Ky111 chapter 31 . 2/12
Great chapter but still very interested in how Dooku fits into all of this is he already an apprentice/acolyte or is he using this opportunity as a kind of audition to gain the attention of a Sith Master.

Until the next one.
princess moon shadow chapter 31 . 2/11
Love it!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 1/29
a very philosophical take on the nature of the relationship between the light and dark side of the Force...it was interesting
jaderook chapter 3 . 1/1
The story premise is very interesting. Dark Obi-wan stories always are. However, it is more than obvious that English isn't your first language. As a result, your sentence structure, grammar, et cetera doesn't flow well and is difficult to read. You really need a beta-reader that is strong in English to help you- and you need to actually edit your story accordingly.
Ky111 chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter, things are certainly taking an interesting turn. Obi-Wan still needs to get through his meeting with Yoda and it seems the longer Obi-Wan is exposed to the Temple and the Jedi the harder he's finding to continue hiding himself (it seems Maul's thoughts are proving to be more and more right).

Now we have this twist with Dooku and how does he know and what does he know.

Until the next one.
princess moon shadow chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Love it!
Lord Exar Kun chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Oh good. Dooku. Always nice to know he's delving into affairs that lead to nothing but ad endings for all involved. Good update my friend, hopefully the first of many.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Please update! ive waited so long. Love your writing miss it :C
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
Great work! I love this so far! i love the way you write anakin. As soona s i start reading i can tell its him. You do a really good job! Awesome job! Update soon please! Im on my knees begging! ;D
Lord Exar Kun chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
Really awesome stuff my friend! Keep up the endlessly good stuff. :D
Lord Exar Kun chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Ha demoted Maul...that is all. ;D
Lord Exar Kun chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Hmmm Hett. The one Jedi of the same world as Anakin who frankly may match him. Nice stuff, as usual. ;)