Reviews for A Dark Tale
Snowbeardolphin chapter 15 . 6/10
I just want to say I like how you wrote the story.
Sinangeled chapter 15 . 1/21
Went on a reading binge today, and made my way through your stories, they're sexy and acary and sweet and sometimes dark and I adore your writing!
patience chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
hello! just wanted to stop by and let you know i very much enjoy your writing, and if there is more id love to know where! I've been reading Buffy fanfic for 10 years now, i feel old. but its refreshing to find new talented authors. If you haven't i would definitely recommend you join the B/A IWRY marathon this year. I would love to see some of your writing immortalized in fandom.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I loveeeee this! One of my favorite Buffy snd Angel AU stories and such HOT HOT HOT love scenes!
Young at Heart21 chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This was another great story. I really hope you continue writing I really enjoy your stories
Jai chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Loved it.
Jai chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Sexy :)
ba2006 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I loved this fic! Thanks for writing a fantastic BA fic :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Love this story! Some of the best Buffy and angel and crime stories I've read. Hope your writing another Ba story in the future :)
a2zmom chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Nicely done story. I was pleased to see that the killer wasn't Riley as that would have been incredibly out of character. Mears was just as creepy here as he was on Biffy.

My only conplaint was typos - a beta would help with that.

I thought your pacing was very well done, most enjoyable.
a2zmom chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Angelus's Girl chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Hey great story line and nicely written :)
Peaches Girl chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Really enjoyed this one. I was really worried that it may have been Riley but I'm glad it turned out to be Warren instead.

Cant wait for your next adventure,
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Warren was insane! I'm glad Buffy admitted her feelings finally to Angel.
SMGbest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Great ending!
So Warren has decided to blame Riley, and he was really hoping to get Buffy out of the hospital, he totally lost it.
Aw, Angel asked Buffy to live with him, and she agreed. But I thought he rented an apartment and saving up for a house, oh, it doesn't matter, as long as they are together.
Thanks for the story) Looking forward for more)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »