Reviews for HE WAS MINE'S FIRST
Storm Carson chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Wow! Amazing job. I could not stop laughing at the epic smacker part.
Storm Carson chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Oh shoot. it is so crazy how the tables have turned. I cannot believe Quinn is trying to go off because of Sam's blazer. She can't be serious since she is pregnant with Puck's baby. Great chapter.
Storm Carson chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I felt so embarrassed for Mercedes after she got hurt, but I could not stop laughing. Also, the off and on feelings for her and Sam is killing me.
Storm Carson chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Oh my goodness I know being around Sam and Quinn is tearing Mercedes up. I cannot also believe Sugar cannot understand the word No. I'm surprised her and Puck did not hook up.
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Yes. I freaking love this. Somehow I believe Quinn has known about Sam and Mercedes since high school. Off to read next chapter. Great job!
SweetieBird chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Lmao this story has given me many laughs and smiles! I'm happy that Sam and Mercedes are finally back on track, throughout all drama I knew they really loved each other! Yayyy for them making through all this bs! Oh Quinny girl believe you have reasons to be mad as hell but maybe just maybe you need some anger management classes. Lol I love how she returned to Cedes' door with a sinister smile and then she went all crazy ' I'm gonna kill that ahole!' Heh poor Blainers always trapped in the middle of his ladies drama! But he is a damn good friend to always be there for them and I really hope they truly appreciate him! His crush on a Mercedes was adorable and I like that you added the 'if things were different' part :) But anyways bringing Kurt in for Blaine wouldn't definitely keep him leveled and take away some of his stress! I will have to look up the new story soon!
Emma chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Wow just found this and read all back to back as loved it. Sam and Mercedes where just made for each and can't wait for part two. Hope we get a samcedes baby and a beautiful wedding too. With Quinn and puck I just don't think they should be together unless he can grow up a little and Blaine well he deserves all the happiness so please give him loads. Santana she is defiantly going to bring hopefully funny trouble! Glad your bring mike back him and Sam where like best friends and then he was gone so glad he is coming back not bothered if with Tina or not. Can't wait!
abbiecarr chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
We need the sequel and fast pretty please. I can't wait til a sample of mercy is complete so I can start to read it!
jane chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
that sucked sorry not whati asked for! puck sucks
70122 chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
It's great can't wait for part two... I would like to see Mercedes get pregnant or have a pregnancy scare. I don't know...
ZamTheArtist chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Hell yea so excited for the new story
Jujubee58 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Can't wait for the next story! They really should have been up front with Quinn.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Are u frigging serious?! You gonna leave me hanging with a cliffhanger like that?! Omg I hope you update in like 2 days tops( even if it wont happen) This chapter was so good. I can't wait to the next chapter so come back real real soon
much love ! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
WTF!? Okay so I had a feeling Blaines love for Mercedes ran deeper than friendship. And I actually like them together like that. I'm actually really really surprised by Puck being the mystery guy. And I was kinds put off by the way Sam yanked Mercedes ring off her hand. He has anger/impulse control issues. And now I can't wait to read the next chapter
ZamTheArtist chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Ooooooooweeeee hrhueidjhdhydyshhdhdy WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG PLZ PLEASE OH GOD PLZ PLZ UPDATE