Reviews for Standing on Broken Shoulders
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Nice story. I love it :)
sims are love chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
very interesting story, hope you update soon :)
372259 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Wonderful job ! I am super curious about what/who followed hermione back from the future !
Ijoan chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
First of all, I want to congratulate you on writing a story that is different, original, and interesting. Your writing could still use some work (it's tome not tomb) but your plot has my attention. I like that Hermione had to suffer some consequences for her travel and I like that Riddle isn't drop dead gorgeous. I like flaws in characters. A story gets redundant without them. I also don't mind that the two of them haven't met yet. You're building up suspense. This also give me hope that there will be no instant love in this story but a good, slow build up. I will also admit that I like Dracos presence in the story because it brings up some questions like, could he have a secret agenda? Was everything a part of some bigger plan? Anyway, time for some criticism. The whispers could really have used a better introduction. They just randomly appeared. It would be better to slowly introduce them and not just say something about them at the end of the chapter. Oh, yeah, and she's hearing voices. And why didn't she notice this before? There were also some inconsistencies, but nothing that I feel like pointing out. A good edit will make the story much better, so I suggest getting a beta. But honestly, you're story is pretty good. So keep writing! ( and sorry for any mistakes in this review, I hate using my phones keyboard).
Delusional Darcy chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
This is quite a different take on time-travel. This is a well-written story, and I don't mind the idea of Hermione being a coward. I think the ailments are a nice touch.

I'm not really sure how I felt about this chapter. While I appreciate the detail you put into your work, as someone who wants to read Tom and Hermione fanfic, I don't care for the extra stuff that doesn't seem to...go anywhere. I get that the moments are happening for a reason, but I don't believe they require as much detail as you have committed to them.
Delusional Darcy chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I appreciate the amount of detail you put into this chapter. I'm intrigued as to what or who followed her back to 1942. There was something with claws pulling at her, and the one only person I can think of is Voldie. However, how can someone travel with her when the potion was only meant for one. Her adding extra ingredients wouldn't have changed that part. So, I'll wait and see how you explain it.

I also like that you stated that her clothes were inappropriate for the time period, to many time-travel fics gloss over that.
Delusional Darcy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I don't buy Tom taking over the world in two months, especially the US. I also don't buy the wizards easily conquering the muggle world. Let's see, which is faster, a gun or a wand? A gun, you don't have to say shit to shoot someone. However, outside of that little fact of this story, I might stick around to see what you do with your time-travel tale.
Accio Me A Life chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I am really liking this story :) It's well written and different, I'm curious about these strange side effects hermione's gotten and what the whispering is as well. Since its fifth year this will be the year that Tom opens the chamber of secrets, right? Update soon please! I want to see where this will go
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Anytime. This is a different kind of a story. And different is what we all strive for. what i mean is i havent come across a story with a 15 year old Riddle. Usually, authors aim for the handsome 17 year old headboy that has already killed 4 people. Lets see what this story brings. :)
StalkingMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Good chapter.
StalkingMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
its a good beginning.. Obviously shes going back to the tom riddles time. So i'm wondering whether its going to include grindelwald and be full of plots?... or is this a romance through and through? as of yet, the best tomione with regards to plot has been written by winterbloom. im hoping you can top that! but thats only my opinion. fingers crossed!