Reviews for 58 For the Love of a Child
madgal19 chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I truly love your stories. I have a tendency to keep one in case I need a distraction or escape. So I'm always a story behind, Ive had a few hard days so I started to read this one and was happy to see u started the next story the day I started.
Never stop writing this series as I'm sure they mean a lot to more ppl than u realize. Each story is amazing in their own write and the way you portray the plots and engage the reader is beyond compare of any fanfic around.
Thank u.
Owl90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hey, long time no see, just checking to make sure my favorite author hasn't gone MIA on us! Hope everything is goin good for you ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I really loved this story. I hope you update real soon. I'm not use to such a long gap between your stories, lol.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
when are you coming back with a new story? We miss you!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
Almost been a week! Please update! Can we see Emily sent overseas in desert combat uniform?
srhittson chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Loved the story. Finally got to finish it. Can't wait for the next one but I will have to because I don't have internet at home. Love the story please post the next story soon.
Pheonix1995 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Loved it - glad you're back! :) Cant wait for more!
Sacrem chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
As usual, you have written another fantastic story. I can't wait to read about the meeting between Emily and Reese...I have no doubt it will be anything but routine and please let her get to take the linebacker :)
DarXe chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Love Emily giving the sensitive chats. And giving Kevin advice... perfect.
dajwoh chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
agent harry potter, LOL.
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Those have to be the nicest robbers I've ever heard of
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
lol JJ is hilarious! Thinking of her doing pushups and situps while pregnant seems odd to me, but also super hot haha. I'm only 21 and haven't gone through the joy of motherhood, so what do I know? P

I'm sure if she told Ems 'bout the fantasy she'd be down...well once she's healed and Jen can handle the strap on.

Have I said how happy I am for Garcia because I so am!

I haven't fantasized (yet) like that and not noticed a lack of clothing or what my hands are doing from being so into the fantasy, but I have woken up from a much needed slumber and been all, "where are my pants," or "I was wearing a onesie, how am I now naked?"
frs chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Omg. I laughed SO hard at all the butt jokes hahah.
As always, great story! Good to see ya back.
Que chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Just wanted to thank you for an awesome work with these stories. I really love how true to staid to their character. The wealth of background stories and love between Emily and JJ and the crew is like finding a treasure chest. Thank you.
chawkchic chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Excellent setup for the next part of the story with plenty of what ifs. Adorable seeing Garcia's reaction to Emily flying out west.