Reviews for Comic Relief
Zarius chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Brilliant stuff here, the banter between Rocksteady and Bebop is rich with their usual brand of idiocy, poor Shredder having to compose himself as always, knowing he has to endure that all the time has to be sould-destroying

Great detail in the action peices and describing the Turtles desperation as the knock-out gas takes hold, really getting me hooked at the moment
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Oh man all things are converging onto the convention. Methinks the attendees are in for a show they'll never forget! XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Awesome chapter. I really liked it. Not good that Krang got the Turtles though. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Leoninja chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I am exciting for what leo will do.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Ha! I love it- Mikey gets to play superhero AND "get the girl" or at least have a "date" for the convention! Vernon is SUCH a putz, too. Loving it!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Awesome chapter. Loved Mikey's reaction to April's costume and it's definitely something he'd think about. Vernon is such a jerk, but at least April put him in his place. Ah, loved the reference to the 2003 cartoon, even though I'm less than fond of Turtle Titan myself. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Zarius chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Given her prior experiance with feline apperances, I can understand why April doesnt see the appeal of her outfit, heh. Mikey being aroused by her is very cute, and I love the name-drop of the Turtle Titan. Oh Vernon, saddled with his two least favourite people. Keep it up.
SleepingSeeker chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Mikey's response to her costume was perfect! When they suddenly see her in something that reminds them that she is a woman and not just April, the friend, well, sparks are bound to fly! That was my favorite part of this chapter! When he was like, oh 4 toes, cool, i was cracking up, the poor sweetheart :) just wait til he gets inside XD sone of the costumes I've seen at Chicago ComiCon are pretty...accurate? And revealing!
Leoninja chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
U take so long. I start to give up.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Oops! Well, he had to have known they'd find out sooner or later, LOL! Looks like there will be TWO groups crashing this convention! Sounds like a recipe for an epic battle to me! Or a disaster... Maybe both.
Leoninja chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Mikey head like a stone never change. Ilove him and ur story
SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Oh boy, Leo's pissed! Loved how he was practicing with the dishes! I could see him doing that. And sushi to combat the effects of too many video games, maybe I should consider that for my own children! XD
Run, Mikey! Run for your life!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Oooh, busted! Not good for Mikey at all. He's so in for it. I liked Splinter's method of punishment and how Don tried to prove that video games don't rot the brain. He's lucky Splinter didn't punish him for trying to interfere with Mikey's punishment. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Zarius chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Uh-oh, Mike's busted.

Great interaction, loved Raphael admiting he was quite a character, and the guys up to their necks in plates, very homly stuff there, a change from all the break-neck training, but still pretty exhausting a task
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Awesome job on this. Loved the nod to Space Heroes and I can see that Krang is definitely up to something. Nicely done. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.