Reviews for Candy Tinted Thoughts
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 1 . 2/10
Your use of the word 'angel' wasn't that noticeable, you literally only used the word three times in a way that implied that Harry knew what Gabriel was, all of them easily replaceable if it truly bugs you. Just replace "angelic powers" with "magic powers" and "the angel" with "the man" and you're golden, the only other times you reference angels is in the context of Gabriel's perspective which is fine. I enjoy these oneshots, although I was a bit annoyed when you changed the timeline of the temporal loop's end for Gabriel's version, as if the timeline really bugged you, you could have just changed the first story to have Gabriel discover the anomaly earlier. Either way, good job
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Good work. Hopes there'll be more to the series
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I'm quite curious about the meeting between Castiel and Gabriel/Harry Great job :)
Lil'Am chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
And another two perfects one shots :) I loved them !
And I didn't realized that "Harry knew that Gabe was an angel before he was supposed to" before you mentioned it at the end of the first chapter
Hope you'll have inspiration to write some more one shots of this serie I really like this couple ! And you're making it fit nicely into the SPN world :)
Babydoll9150 chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
do you think you could do a one-shot or another chapter about this meeting Cas seems to want? Please?
unknown king chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Why put complete on this fic if your not done? Not trying to bring down just saying.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
More please! XD
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Three words: DO MORE PLEASE !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: This ROCKS !
P.P.S: The top bit is a hint !
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I would have loved to see everyone's reaction when they found out that Harry and Gabe were together.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Haha, naw, I like it. :3
It's like, same fic verse, but an AU of the fic verse... fic-ception! xD

Yay, this series is fun. ...haha, ah, poor matt... xD
alpha Jade Hunter chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I like the new addition, Harry's poor roommate :)
Amazing chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I just found these (a friend recommended them) and I love all of them! Harry/Gabriel is such a cool idea. I'll have to try and remember to check in and see if you add anymore. Hope to see some new ones soon ]
louise2676375 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I really hope you add more chapters like you did with your Crowley/harry story
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Cute! Loved it! More please? :)