Reviews for When There's Trouble
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
THERES NO MORE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO MORE?!
roro213421 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I actually thought about this the other day not watching the teen titans go crap but the boomerang worthy one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
PART 2!
blackblooded1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very cool props for adding teen titans
Mad Oni chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh this is gonna be good I love Soul as Red X he plays the roll good but in the show you never figure out who stole the suite from robin how do you plan to pull that off?
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So far I really like this. It's great crossover fodder, and you've built a suspenseful, character driven plot in this first chapter.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
AHHHH PERF ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANOTHER?
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
omg! ur soooo amazing! please post the next chapter soon! I luv it! XD
RJSnax chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love it! I'm still getting used to the Soul Eater characters and the whole time I was dieing to figure out who was in that suit. Even when Maka got a glimpse of his white hair I couldn't figure it out. I was thinking to myself "The only character I know with some white hair is Kid." Completely skipping over the obvious answer. I should have known considering the banter between the two. Can't wait to read more.
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OOOOOOOOOOH I was so excited when I saw this! It's awesome, please update soon xD
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Fuckin sexy lol MOOOORRRREEEEE
KatsuragiYako chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
aasdfghsdjfhk Can I just love you? This is seriously perfect. I love Maka as Robin and Soul as Red X. Please. Please tell me there will be more this is so amazing and augh. I love it. I love you for writing it. I hope you write more because I really want to see where this goes!
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
cool
thefallingout chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ho-ly shit this is incredible, and casting Soul as Red X is brilliant. I really hope you do more of this because did I mention that it's fabulous? In one chapter it's already funny, suspenseful, and ridiculously creative, you really are something special.