Reviews for The Truth About Tragedy
I'm really glad you came back! I hope you will continue this story and the sequel will come out soon. :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
i love the story :D i cant wait for the sequel
kierston1984 chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
I like to love this story it's like raw real and cool if I could tell the story behind it characters and everything it's like you're getting inside the character's mind and knowing their background which I find out totally fascinating so good work on writing I like to see more of your work when it comes to your writing skills
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
AMAZING! Loved the slow build between Mamoru and Usagi. It was heartbreaking at parts but I loved it all the same. Can't wait for the sequel - hope to see it posted soon!
usamamo13 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Great story! I love all of it!
buffy fan chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I am really enjoying this story. I lost my best friend a year ago and you capture the feelings and emotions very truthfully and the beauty of the relationship too. Kudos to writing about such a difficult topic and doing it wonderfully
Serenitysweety chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This story was so good! And I have a very similar experience to yours! I started watching sailor moon around 10 and became obsessed! It got me interested in so many things... Astrology, astronomy, poetry, Greek mythology, anime, and helped me pinpoint the kind of person I'd like to be. So dramatic for an anime/ manga I know but it's true. Loved your work... Viva sailor moon! :)
loverofyourstory chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
OMFG! please post the second part please. I love you story, it has a nice background story and i know how it feels to lose a loved one or ones, it's sometimes hard to move on but if your strong enough then you got step up your game and move on and treasure your love for the ones you loved. I loved to see the second part :)
natalia chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
i really loved this fanfic. I liked the story a lot, but the thing I liked the most was the detail of the quotations before every chapter! keep up with it!
kera69love chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
When are the sequels coming out
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
Just spent my day reading this! So worth losing some sleep! I had been browsing for a good story to read and yours was it. It kept me hooked the last few hours, really great job!
Mistress Mask chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
i just read all 21 chapters your story this is some good stuff lol. I cant wait for the part 2 :)
Mika chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
I really like your story. Please update soon.
Anon chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Sneaky! Well I look forward to part 2! As for not being able to IM me, I simple don't text...Weird? ;P Texting is just a more expensive way to email... Also Im not signed up at fanfiction dot net, I only come to read! Its my "library" of undiscovered talented authors such as yourself!
Now, since you love writing, I went Googling again! Check out uvocorp dot com, there a free writers employment site, that doesnt charge you any fees to sign with them. The site said they get you 70% of the pay, they explain in detail about writing online and the advertisers who often pay and the third party contracts... They have 11 positions currently available, when I glanced at the site... Just Google, how to get paid for writing online, and you should get the links you need! Also I've heard blogging pays, and there are article sites on the web that pay per post, that you can write what interests you and share it, just Google paid articles! Hope this helps! Looking forward to more stories, and hoping for fluff!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
darn..i hate when rini comes. it always causes a story to "jump the shark."

fantastic story up to this point.