Reviews for Proposing First
Poseidon's daughter666 chapter 1 . 7/12
Percy Jackson movies are #hi
Nice story keep. Writing
Brooklyn Daughter of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Technically, they've been engaged since they were 12... Throwing an apple to a girl is a proposal in Greece.
ChaosTitanOfGods chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Wow, when I read the title, I though this would be a long series where its sorta Athena trying to destroy Percy, or Poseidon trying to turn Annabeth into an owl...or dust... but then it turned out to be a one-shot AFTER tartarus, so I think it was a good story, and continue writ-Typing up the stories. And you know what they say, never judge a boo-Electronic story by it's cove-Coding. :)
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Aww, so Romantic! I'm a die hard Percabeth/Percanna shipper!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Holy crap! I love this sooooo much i actually sarted tearing up a bit! Oh my holy gods, Percabeth is my OTP! Thank you sooo much fir writing this!
xoxo
unknonm chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I like it
logan chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
to fluffy and smoochy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is perfect just...perfect
Sydney chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Extremely well done! Minor grammatical errors here and there, but the tension built throughout the story was exquisite. In the books we see more of their action relationship full of passion and life threatening situations, but here I think you really captured what their everyday life would be like. I will say that considering Percy had been intending on proposing for five years it seemed he was rather hesitant on whether or not he even enjoyed being near Annabeth in the beginning of the story, but it straightened out quickly. Really though truly well written and filled me with pleasure as a Percabeth nerd.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I did. IT SUCKS! Major mess up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Aww 3
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That was adorable! I loved it! So fluffy and cute... Magnificent!
yashendra2797 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
awesomely awesome one shot! keep on this awesome writing!
AthenaGirl9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
oh my god this is so incredibly and undescribably cute! :D