Reviews for Proposing First
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 1 . 6/21
Aww, so Romantic! I'm a die hard Percabeth/Percanna shipper!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13
Holy crap! I love this sooooo much i actually sarted tearing up a bit! Oh my holy gods, Percabeth is my OTP! Thank you sooo much fir writing this!
xoxo
unknonm chapter 1 . 3/8
I like it
logan chapter 1 . 1/14
to fluffy and smoochy
This is perfect just...perfect
Sydney chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Extremely well done! Minor grammatical errors here and there, but the tension built throughout the story was exquisite. In the books we see more of their action relationship full of passion and life threatening situations, but here I think you really captured what their everyday life would be like. I will say that considering Percy had been intending on proposing for five years it seemed he was rather hesitant on whether or not he even enjoyed being near Annabeth in the beginning of the story, but it straightened out quickly. Really though truly well written and filled me with pleasure as a Percabeth nerd.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I did. IT SUCKS! Major mess up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Aww 3
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That was adorable! I loved it! So fluffy and cute... Magnificent!
yashendra2797 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
awesomely awesome one shot! keep on this awesome writing!
AthenaGirl9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
oh my god this is so incredibly and undescribably cute! :D
Indie Meadows chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Didn't fisnish reading yet. Im in a rush, sorry for the spelling. ILL FINISH READING, I PROMDISE!
Water Owl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was a great one shot! I was laughing the whole time because I figured if Percy was going to propose to Annabeth that is exactly how it would go down! Thanks for writing! I've been reading your work and your a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
wassap alright story just wtf!. How is this the right moment to propose
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013