Reviews for Saiyan Blood
Stoned Kirito chapter 2 . 6/6
Ok, my last review was made before I finished the first chapter, this one is made at the end. So you explained some stuff I guess but all in all there were many things that I just don't like for some reason. Don't get me wrong, this is your story and I will NOT tell a writer how to write his story, it's just a matter of opinion. I won't be reading this anymore but I wish you luck and maybe some other people could find enjoyment out of this fic.
Stoned Kirito chapter 1 . 6/6
You just ruined the story for me when you gave Naruto a child with Bulma, I mean seriously on the first chapter you got a six year time skip? How'd Naruto even meet the Z warriors anyway? Goku didn't meet King Kai until he and Raditz died. I'm gonna keep reading so that I can find the answers to my questions but just so you know, I'm not liking it so far.
more chapters
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/22
Im sorry, but Narutos current strength is way to low.
Are we going to ignore that Goku went from beating Vegeta on earth to Super saiyan in a month?
We're talking about ~40.000 150.000.000 in a Month.

I get you want to make things? even? somehow, but making it unbelieveable is just wrong. If you wanted him weaker, make it believable.

Honestly mate, using power levels at all was a big mistake, cause now we can actually see where things dosnt make any sense, without it we could simply presume he didnt go all out. but we know now.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/22
Wow, um. Goku was at 3 Million Power level before he fought Frieza. Doesnt that kinda make Naruto weak shit?
Masterchief217 chapter 4 . 4/15
Hashirama senju is the first hokage not the second which is his brother Tobias a
ijonk chapter 3 . 4/14
I think you too worried about naruto being too powerfull. Remember, this is your story, if you want to make him god then so be it ;)

And i think the mistake naruto make by turn his back from his downed opponet and assume him dead its idiotic mistake even kishi idiot naruto version wont make
READ ME chapter 10 . 3/24
pulse Naruto's healing factor would fix Naruto up faster then Ki-o ken could damage him, adding his sayin death edge thing Naruto would adapt each time he damage's him self thus making him last longer and longer! He had to face enemy's far stronger then he and smarter and faster and cleverer and still win which makes this Naruto a f-badass given enough time would kill even the death god guy that would of gone easy on goku and goku had to go S.S.G. mode to even beat him. death god guy would have too go all out too last against a fully trained sayin Naruto war vet after his time with goku and friends! and even that would not stop Naruto for long! He would adapt, evolve, grow, learn, and better himself FOREVER MORE!
bdogrulz chapter 4 . 2/3
Trust me I know how u feel god shadow did the same to me on my FIRST story no granted it was badly written but still first try I was like 14 not a lot of crammed but I digrace I know how u feel and I like this story
Heisenberg5 chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Please continue the story! A wonderful piece of art indeed.
Lusic chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Omg DBZ Abridged XD yes. I love your story so far. Keep up the good work!
Gemini-Spark chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
it's Tobirama Senju not Hashirama Senju Hashirama is the first hokage
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Vegeta is a ss god to
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Well I didn't expect this chapter really. Naruto's wife and son got beat up, his son got kidnapped and that still weren't enough to make him take action? And anyways if you think about it there is no need for Goku to got train with King Kai so introducing an Android to kill him seems stupid. If its about the gravity on the little planet Naruto has a gravity chamber, if its about kaio-ken and spirit-bomb then Naruto can teach him since he learned it six years before from King Kai. Really this chapter would have been great if it were not for Naruto letting Raditz get away with what he did hitting his wife and son into kame house, kidnapping his son and then treating Minato like a punching bag.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I noticed you doubled Goku's power after he just took a senzu bean for a light beating from Raditz. If saiyans were that insane there's no way they couldn't take out Frieza if it's that easy to double your power level you worked your whole life to get.