Reviews for Saiyan Blood
DarkRavenEater chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I like this fanfic its a perfect blend between naruto and dbz, although I wish it was goku who helped gohan become a super saiyan instead of naruto. My reason is because in canon for dbz the time where goku trained gohan to be a ssj during the cell saga that was a great time for some father-son bonding time i think that is what should have been done for this part to have goku get to know his son more after being gone for a year {?) and all the while have his son become strong enough to defend himself against a strong opponent like the ssj2 gohan battle against cell but the kamehameha duel part and the ghost of goku motivates and helps gohan. But like I said still a great fanfic keep up the good work.
MrGreed666 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Ok, my last review was made before I finished the first chapter, this one is made at the end. So you explained some stuff I guess but all in all there were many things that I just don't like for some reason. Don't get me wrong, this is your story and I will NOT tell a writer how to write his story, it's just a matter of opinion. I won't be reading this anymore but I wish you luck and maybe some other people could find enjoyment out of this fic.
MrGreed666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
You just ruined the story for me when you gave Naruto a child with Bulma, I mean seriously on the first chapter you got a six year time skip? How'd Naruto even meet the Z warriors anyway? Goku didn't meet King Kai until he and Raditz died. I'm gonna keep reading so that I can find the answers to my questions but just so you know, I'm not liking it so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
more chapters
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Im sorry, but Narutos current strength is way to low.
Are we going to ignore that Goku went from beating Vegeta on earth to Super saiyan in a month?
We're talking about ~40.000 150.000.000 in a Month.

I get you want to make things? even? somehow, but making it unbelieveable is just wrong. If you wanted him weaker, make it believable.

Honestly mate, using power levels at all was a big mistake, cause now we can actually see where things dosnt make any sense, without it we could simply presume he didnt go all out. but we know now.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Wow, um. Goku was at 3 Million Power level before he fought Frieza. Doesnt that kinda make Naruto weak shit?
Masterchief217 chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Hashirama senju is the first hokage not the second which is his brother Tobias a
ijonk chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
I think you too worried about naruto being too powerfull. Remember, this is your story, if you want to make him god then so be it ;)

And i think the mistake naruto make by turn his back from his downed opponet and assume him dead its idiotic mistake even kishi idiot naruto version wont make
READ ME chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
pulse Naruto's healing factor would fix Naruto up faster then Ki-o ken could damage him, adding his sayin death edge thing Naruto would adapt each time he damage's him self thus making him last longer and longer! He had to face enemy's far stronger then he and smarter and faster and cleverer and still win which makes this Naruto a f-badass given enough time would kill even the death god guy that would of gone easy on goku and goku had to go S.S.G. mode to even beat him. death god guy would have too go all out too last against a fully trained sayin Naruto war vet after his time with goku and friends! and even that would not stop Naruto for long! He would adapt, evolve, grow, learn, and better himself FOREVER MORE!
bdogrulz chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Trust me I know how u feel god shadow did the same to me on my FIRST story no granted it was badly written but still first try I was like 14 not a lot of crammed but I digrace I know how u feel and I like this story
Super Rubberman Naruto chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Please continue the story! A wonderful piece of art indeed.
Lusic chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Omg DBZ Abridged XD yes. I love your story so far. Keep up the good work!
Gemini-Spark chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
it's Tobirama Senju not Hashirama Senju Hashirama is the first hokage
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Vegeta is a ss god to
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Well I didn't expect this chapter really. Naruto's wife and son got beat up, his son got kidnapped and that still weren't enough to make him take action? And anyways if you think about it there is no need for Goku to got train with King Kai so introducing an Android to kill him seems stupid. If its about the gravity on the little planet Naruto has a gravity chamber, if its about kaio-ken and spirit-bomb then Naruto can teach him since he learned it six years before from King Kai. Really this chapter would have been great if it were not for Naruto letting Raditz get away with what he did hitting his wife and son into kame house, kidnapping his son and then treating Minato like a punching bag.