Reviews for Saiyan Blood
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/17
Well I didn't expect this chapter really. Naruto's wife and son got beat up, his son got kidnapped and that still weren't enough to make him take action? And anyways if you think about it there is no need for Goku to got train with King Kai so introducing an Android to kill him seems stupid. If its about the gravity on the little planet Naruto has a gravity chamber, if its about kaio-ken and spirit-bomb then Naruto can teach him since he learned it six years before from King Kai. Really this chapter would have been great if it were not for Naruto letting Raditz get away with what he did hitting his wife and son into kame house, kidnapping his son and then treating Minato like a punching bag.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 6/17
I noticed you doubled Goku's power after he just took a senzu bean for a light beating from Raditz. If saiyans were that insane there's no way they couldn't take out Frieza if it's that easy to double your power level you worked your whole life to get.
hellspam chapter 5 . 4/27
Omg dbz abridged favorite story you are a legend
Cf96 chapter 12 . 3/12
Sweet
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/12
Nice start, looks like Naruto gonna go destroy some fools!
T chapter 12 . 3/9
Tsunade should not compare to vegeta in power. You are just a Naruto Fanboy
Fuck you
RubberxxFacexxPalm chapter 1 . 3/6
At first I was confused as to why you made Naryto so much stronger than Goku but after reading further I think it's a good reason for Naruto to be stronger good job!
You are Nothing but a Retarded naruto fanbiy. Tsunade should be as vegeta
Jackass give us a real chapter
Sportsman chapter 13 . 2/27
May I suggest in the future you find some other way to notify us of new stories? Posting these notices as story chapters is irritating.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 2/27
well since you took away bulma I don't see vegeta getting laid unless you bring launch back for him
jprice410 chapter 13 . 2/27
I hate when you do this don't put a notice on your other stories for a new story you uploaded its annoying
King Harpo chapter 10 . 1/17
This is complete and utter bullshit. Training with the Grand Kai can not make Tsunade stronger than Vegeta. Hell, Goku was stronger than the Grand Kai before the cell saga. Also, why do authors insist on making that stupid bitch Chichi able to beat the shit out of Goku and make him scared!?
King Harpo chapter 5 . 1/14
I feel like you ruined this with the abridged references. Not that dbz abridged is bad but it did not go with the tine of this story.