Reviews for Blended Family
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
That was a fun way to have a vampires/wolves/humans game of baseball! I love the way Charlie always defends Alice! Bella's reaction is so to be expected and Charlie knew just how to diffuse the situation. Great read.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Vampires and Wolves in a friendly game. And even the normal humans had a part! That was pleasant and fun to see. Well done, Skep.

Though I believe it must be tricky for the Wolves to handle the bats with their mouths. ;)
Costa Fanficfan chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I almost forgot the Quileutes were avoiding the hospital because of Carlisle. Good eye for details.

Are you sure Esme doesn't have telepathic powers? At least super-generosity she have. It's nice to see Sue have her preconceived notions about the Cullens turned to dust. :)

"I'm getting a vampire step-sister eventually, aren't I?" Oh, yeah. And a niece. And a stepbrother-in-law. And six siblings... Hmm, maybe she should change her name to Leah Clearwater Swan-Cullen at once. :-P
Costa Fanficfan chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I read this chapter in the day it was posted. But it finished in such a way that I just could see some authors wrapping up the story right then dthere. I felt disappointed. So, I decided to wait a bit and see what would happen.

I'm glad that it was just a false alarm. ;)

The scene with Alice fist bumping the air is very LOL. And the end... Heheh! Good for them.

See you ahead, Skep.
ceci-tvfan chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
They're so domestic! How cute! Humans, wolfs, vampires, half-breeds. Everybody is welcome. It's a very nice way to give Charlie and Sue a "normal" relationship.
So happy you still writing Twilight ff!
xo
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
This chapter reminds me of "Indian Summer" by Tami where the wolves and vamps play baseball only there Charlie still doesn't know about the vamps so this chapter works a lot better. I can't imagine Charlie watching the supernatural and not knowing the truth.
sherryola chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I always enjoyed the baseball game in twilight, till the nomads arrived of course. so this was a fun chapter. And particularly, I liked charlie and Alice. and then the little things with Nessie and edward. Meyer almost wrote Nessie out of edward's life altogether in BD, or the other way around with Jacob replacing edward, so any fic that shows sweet moments between father and daughter canon based vamp and hybrid, really touches me. I was raised by my dad so am particularly partial to daddyward. grin. But charlie defending alice was fantastic.
Purradox chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I imagine I'd have some smexy energy after seeing all those wolves and vamps playing insane baseball. LOL.
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Great for Sue to be able to get back to work, she must have missed it a lot! Fantastic of the Cullens to offer both a grocery fund and a college fund, I am sure it will be used wisely. Sue deserves some happiness!
sherryola chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
That ending made me laugh. and I loved the moments with esme. two mothers reaching across the divide between them. And I love Charlie almost any time.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Esme is a jewel isn't she? The pack could always need help. The growth of the wolves are so great that they must eat more than a house full of people.

Yes, Leah is right she is getting a vampire step sister. YAY
Purradox chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Big hugs to you. That was a lovely update.
Jules Ann chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
What can I say, another fantastic chapter. Keep it up, love love love the Sue/Charlie story line and how the Cullens are taking it slow and carefully to become involved in their lives and that of the tribe (i.e. Seth studying at their house, helping with creating a grocery account and scholarship fund). I esp. love how Sue went to work at the hospital where Carlisle is. It shows how she accepts who they are, and not care about what they are. She has decided to get to know them and realizes their families may not be all that different. They all have secrets to keep and that they are only looking out for the good of their family, friends and community. Excited to read more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
"She looked at me for a second, and then burst into laughter. "God, you're turning into Seth. Vampire jokes, for pete's sake." She stopped laughing and looked at me with a resigned look. "I'm getting a vampire step-sister eventually, aren't I?" Yeah, Bella! :-D
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
What a wonderful chapter! Charlie and Sue and their way of reacting with each other, is just the way I would expect it to be. No fancy dress here, just two mature people who can now get on with life.