Reviews for No Smoke Without a Fire
Papersolo chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I love the way this story is going with Kagami’s gradual but reluctant acceptance of the fact that he’s attracted to Aomine and that incident with the sheets just spiraling out of control. Who could have known that soiled sheets would cause such a big problem? And now Kuroko and Akashi have gotten officially involved on Kagami's side. It can’t get any better than this! Poor Kagami and his frustration.

I hope there’s more to this! This is a really enjoyable read and I love how you’ve written the Aokaga!
Papersolo chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Momoi and Aomine’s conversation, omg! Aomine never fails to impress me with how he just casually blurts things out.

I kind of feel sorry for Kagami in the last part of the chapter. I can’t stop imagining what might happen if Aomine finds out about the package he ordered. It would be priceless!
Papersolo chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I LOOOOVE Kagami and Aomine’s interactions! Kagami freaking out and Aomine just taking everything in stride. He sure knows how to make Kagami go from calm to bursting with volcanic anger within seconds, but I do love when he does that to Kagami, hehe. One of the best parts about the Aokaga pairing, in my opinion. These two are going to be the death of me!

Awkward situation for Kagami! Akashi knows all!
Papersolo chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story is so cute! I love stories where we have Aokaga happening in a university setting and all of the GOM and Kagami are being all friendly and roomy with one another. Lol, everyone used Kagami’s place as a partying room, which is not surprising at all. And Kagami throwing a temper tantrum over Aomine drooling on him and sleeping in his bed was entertaining to no end. I liked how Kuroko’s first comment was about whether someone could drool so much in one night rather than the fact that his two lights had just slept in the same bed together. Typical Kuroko.

Kise’s “sparring partner in a shirt” to “friend in a shirt” to “lover in a shirt” conversation with Aomine was hilarious!
SoraKeki chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Uhm ... update? Please?
Maryry chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
it's been a while... please moooooore ;A;
fabledheart chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
PFFFFT KAGAMI AND DILDO XD OH MY GOD, I CAN'T :'DD
btw i love your story very, very much! It's very entertaining, I can't wait to know what happened next (especially the fact that you mentioned that there is a possibility of future smex *slap self* kidding, kidding I read for the PLOT xD) please update soon author-san!
Yurika's Soul chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I like your story *-*
And how you write aaand that you write this story
Your idea is nice and I can't wait for more :3
So please update soon?
I wait for tha next chapter author-san

Sry for mistakes but to write on the phone is so fucking hard .
Mamita chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, I hope you upload more chapters, we must see that stubborn, what with not being gay, sometimes it is Kagami with Aomine bad if you do not say what happens it's going to do anything, and Aomine is silly at times and bad with Kagami, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, but for me the only uke is Kagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully there more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Sasuki- yuu chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
JAJAJA esta muy emocionante,sin duda estoy muy ansiosa por leer el proximo capitulo :D
FallenxLinkin chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
arara, Kuroko is getting Akashi's sadistic trait :)) Kawaii ne-

Ayayayayay... good luck Kagami.
YoshisSupport chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
learn to be that bottom kagami hahaha
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Uuuu you teasing me so hard XD. #fangirling
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
After all you slept with Na...-
Na... What?
RedSnow4 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Please update...please update this stroy before die! _