Reviews for The Sharp Edge of Memory (formerly - Persuasion)
Kpfan72491 chapter 15 . 6/1
Amazing chapter
twilightlover212 chapter 15 . 4/30
So Katniss is pregnant and she finds out just as her and Peeta are making progress...interesting...I like your thought process!
Lipush chapter 15 . 4/20
Can't believe I missed the update! Woah! and it was over a month ago?

I love this story, it's pure gold! please update soon, don't leave us hanging!
It was really nice to read this update. I have missed this story
Everlarkdiehard chapter 15 . 3/30
Omg please update soon the suspense is killing me
Meli Lullaby chapter 15 . 3/17
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy that I finally got the chance to read this amazingly great chapter! Now that Katniss knows for sure about being pregnant, I wonder how this is going to change her, and her relationship with Peeta. I will eagerly wait for my next fix lol
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/10
Loving this SOOOO much! Come back soon, please!
Arden chapter 15 . 3/7
So I just re-read the last couple
Chapters because I think I missed a few! And oh my gosh it was so good! I am so glad you are continuing it and Peeta is getting some memory back! Can't wait for the next update!
supergirl971 chapter 15 . 3/9
Je m'attendais pas à la grossesse. J'ai hâte de voit comment Peeta prend la chose !
Ashley chapter 15 . 3/7
Love this story more and more every new chapter. Thank you for writing! Great job.
I hope she doesn't keep it from Peeta.
MPJ chapter 15 . 3/6
Great chapter! Really made me think about the situation Katniss is in. Usually when a girl accidentally gets pregnant there is some fault on her part. But Katniss was 100% under the impression that she was going to die when she got pregnant. I'm sure birth control was the last thing on her mind. I really felt like that second to last paragraph was completely in character. I think Katniss deserves a little breakdown about this and how to handle it.
Cute Puppies chapter 15 . 3/8
Great story! Please keep updating! If updates take too long, we forget what happened :)
I've been reading over this again, and something Gale said jumped out at me and made me really, really angry at Rye. He acts like Katniss is the worst and he loves his baby brother, but the only reason Rye is alive and in District 13 is because he didn't give a shit about his baby brother. Gale said that Rye was with some girl on the slagheap when the hovercrafts arrived to bomb 12.

The whole day Katniss and Peeta and the others had been planning their strategy for taking down the careers. The whole country knew it was going to happen at midnight, something so momentous as that, as their Katniss, Peeta and their allies launching an attack on the careers and then possibly having to turn on each other and Rye wasn't watching? Or, did he watch the attack, see Peeta being seriously injured and then decided to go take a little jaunt to the slagheap?

Rye is a huge hypocrite and he can f*ck off.
Shelljayz chapter 15 . 3/8
Oh please update soon. I love this story!