Reviews for The Sharp Edge of Memory (formerly - Persuasion)
Crys chapter 13 . 9/25
Oh my god! Can't wait for next chapter!
KatieNicole94 chapter 13 . 8/27
Eek! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please hurry on updating, because I'm in love with this story. You are a very talented writer.
Godiva9 chapter 13 . 8/16
A truly amazing and brilliant story, I look forward to more! : )
walierion chapter 13 . 8/14
Oh dear god, I need more!
I can't wait to see how peeta reacts.
Chalayne chapter 13 . 6/28
So looking forward to an update! Actually am enjoying your version of Mockingjay better than Collins!
lilmisadiva chapter 13 . 6/22
aw love peeta
elizi02 chapter 13 . 6/19
New reader here and a new fan of the hunger games. I love your work! It's my first time to read something about an AU regarding the games, I read future takes though. And this actually works. I can't wait for the next chapter and I really hope you would still update! Thumbs up!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 13 . 6/16
I need an update! This story is too good! What will make Peeta remember? The beach scene? AHH i can't wait! Bravo on this chapter. It is nice to have Peeta and Katniss kinda acting like themselves again!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 11 . 6/16
Things seem to be getting better for Peeta and Katniss...but IS SHE PREGNANT? And poor Finnick!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 8 . 6/16
Oh wow awesome chapter! I love how you have kinda turned the tables on Katniss and Peeta's relationship. Now she is the one saying "Always". LOVE IT!
candyluver88 chapter 13 . 6/9
Can't wait for more of Katniss and Peeta in the chapters to come! 3
Imafashionista chapter 1 . 6/4
Ahhhhh I need an update! For my sanity! I love this I was up for an extra hour unable to stop reading
cutuptwo chapter 13 . 6/1
I love this story and am looking forward to an update!
Beauty and Brutality chapter 13 . 5/26
This is my favourtie AU of Mockingjay, and is Katniss preggers? I need to know! Peeta's such a cutie pie :)