Reviews for The Sharp Edge of Memory (formerly - Persuasion)
Rue91 chapter 15 . 6/28
Omg!

Once I started reading, I didn't notice that this story is not complete!
what a fool of me!

two years abandoned and in the most exciting part, so sad what a pity!
Browniangel chapter 15 . 5/6
I love this story! I happen to read it in 2 days. I would left a review on every chapter but I had to catch up. This story is awesome, the twist of Peeta losing his memory is pure genius. Annie being capture by Snow is even brilliant. My heart goes out to Finnick and loved how Finnick told Katniss not to give up on Peeta. That is why he fighting for Love, how beautiful is that. Love how you have capture all the characters to who they are.

Having Rye alive was pure genius, he such a pain in the but. I can understand his point of view but there his feels against Katniss not Peeta. At least Peeta is not completely alone and is able to understand he is his own person and able to make his own decisions even with Rye trying to make Katniss sound like she use him for her own benefit.

I hope Katniss will keep her baby and tell Peeta. As Finnick told her his memory might have forgot but his heart, body and soul hasn't forgot her. He slowly coming back to her. I hope Katniss can see beyond herself and why her love for Peeta is so strong.

Please keep this story going it too awesome to be forgotten. Please continue don't let it be unfinished. Please update soon...You are one awesome writer!
forevrkat chapter 15 . 3/9
enjoying what is here so far, hope the hiatus won't last much longer, love seeing how Peeta's memories are coming back.
Batmanschick chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
I really hope you come back, this is too good to leave unfinished
Lovelytothebone chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
Cooooome baaaaaack! Finish! I'm dying!
IFlipForHarryPotter chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
I love the idea for this story! I've read others that were similar but this much more well written and believable. I was wondering if you were planning to add more anytime soon? If so, I'm looking forward to it! I've enjoyed reading thus far! If not, thank you for at least planting some seed of an idea in my head for my imagination to play with.
Angie42 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Please come back and finish this story! You have such a way with the characters, it's impossible to stop reading!
CharmChaser chapter 15 . 1/21/2017
Please please update this soon!
STICKING TO THIS chapter 15 . 1/4/2017
SO GOOD
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
I don't know whether to dread or long for the time for Peeta to realize of Katniss' pregnancy
PrincessAlica chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Wonderful story! I hope that you get a chance to update soon!
Daydreamerxoxox chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
This story is so amazingly written and I really hope that you update soon!
Mrs.Marauders chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
Fantastic story! So sad it hasn't been updated in a few months. Hope you one day come back and decide to finish it! I've been checking for weeks! Lol
ChicaLatina91 chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
I've just now had the chance to sit down and read the new chapter and I love the direction the story is taking. I also realized how much I missed reading your stories my friend and I promise not to take it so long next time. Un abbraccio fortissimo e come sempre grazie. You are the best
niki09 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016